Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Suggestion ] Shoulder Cape.

KyleDelta

When I saw the images of the new upcoming warframe scarves I was super excited and it got me thinking, I thought it might be neat if the Tenno got shoulder capes ( Customizable ), More like Assassin Creed style where it goes over one arm, It could be customized by color and Decal ( Decals Can range from either a Clan mark or the Lotus flower mark. ) While I haven't seen the scarves Physics in action yet it might be a bit easier since its smaller than the scarves would be so it should be easy to animate, It would add more flow to your Warframe ( Especially if your warframe is more of the Dark assassin type. ) I know that Assassins creed isn't really Ninja like, but Ninjas are pretty much assassins so i guess it fits around the lore.

I like the idea, but just a note - the fact that it's smaller doesn't make it easier to animate. I'm not sure if they use Dynamics, or manually keyframe the cloth in this game, but either way, if a cloth item is smaller, closer to the body, and has a bigger surface area, like a cape vs. a scarf, then there's a lot more danger of it clipping, and if it's bound to the model in too many places, it can look very strange (Large portion will not 'flow', and will instead stay stuck against the Warframe.) Just thought I'd chip that in.