Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do K-Drives have different stats?

Gabbynaru

Question

So, here's the thing. Day 1 as Fortuna came out, I brought myself the Daily Special K-Drive, cause I was too excited for the mode to actually wait until I grinded my way though the syndicate rep and got myself some good parts. Good investment, I really enjoy the K-Drive. However, as I was grinding through the syndicate rep these past few days, I noticed that, regardless of part combinations when Assembling the K-Drive, they all apparently have the same stats (Boost Speed: 21.00; Jump Height: 2.50; Speed: 18.00), which was actually very deflating when considering the grind I still have to do, that won't feel rewarded very rewarded (excluding the mods) However, I still went out of my way to build myself a second K-Drive.

The original one has these parts: Bad Baby, Arc Twelve, Dink-a-donk, Step Tens.
The new one has these parts: Flat Belly, Wingnut, Step Tens, Coldfusor .

Now, onto the reason why I ask this question. The new K-Drive feels much faster, it's much better to control and has way bigger jumps and is way more capable of landing well, while having a bit more difficulty grinding (it stops grinding at the slightest bump, unlike the old one which just ignores them). Yet the stats are the same. So, my question is, is it possible for K-Drives to actually have hidden stats? Or are the stats shown when building them and in the arsenal bugged? Because these two feel very distinctive, the original one feels more like a tank, while the new one feels like a swift Mazda MX-5. Which is very nice, cause now it gives me reason to juggle with different parts, see which feel how, but I still find it very strange that these things are not made visible, especially when it would make the grind feel a lot more rewarding  if they were.

Thank you for your time!

1 answer to this question

All K-Drives have the exact same stats regardless of which parts they're made out of.
They feel the same to me, except for the Needlenose. Which I think is because it's slightly bigger, so it makes me miss my grinds on occasion because I've gotten used to grinding on the smaller boards, lol.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile