Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime (Energy of vampire) issue

drakgoku1

Hello,

I am trying the "Trinity prime" and I see that the ability called energy vampire does not cure me by pulse.

"ENERGY VAMPIRE ALLIES WILL GAIN ENERGY OVER TIME WHEN ENEMIES ARE MARKED WITH ENERGY VAMPIRE.", I understand that it heals my energy.

In the life source skill, I see that he comments

"WELL OF LIFE CREATE A WELL OF LIFE ON AN ENEMY ALLIES WILL GAIN HEALTH WHEN DAMAGING THE TARGET." and above all I cure myself too (although I do not say it) This works correctly.

Any idea?

Regards.

Edited by drakgoku1

hace 39 minutos, NinjaZeku dijo:

Energy Vampire only gives Energy, not Health.

I think you have not understood what I said.

The "Energy of vampire" ability is not healing my energy.

What I want to refer to is that it does not work, it does not do what it has to do. While the other WELL OF LIFE skill works well

"I really have to say "it heals my energy", is it not understood when I say that it does not heal directly?"

Edited by drakgoku1

43 minutes ago, drakgoku1 said:

The "Energy of vampire" ability is not healing my energy.

Are you within the range (pulse radius) specified on the Abilities screen?

Well Of Life doesn't have such a limitation I believe, but for EV, your Range stat is definitely a factor,
and the targeting range is 4x as large as the pulse radius so it's relatively easy to be out of range.

hace 6 minutos, NinjaZeku dijo:

Are you within the range (pulse radius) specified on the Abilities screen?

Well Of Life doesn't have such a limitation I believe, but for EV, your Range stat is definitely a factor,
and the targeting range is 4x as large as the pulse radius so it's relatively easy to be out of range.

I'm within range. You can do the test yourself and you will see that it does not regenerate energy. Only automatic regeneration is activated after a time that the target does not hit you, but the pulses do not work and therefore I think it should be repaired.

1 hour ago, drakgoku1 said:

You can do the test yourself and you will see that it does not regenerate energy.

Just did, both in a regular mission and in the Simulacrum, worked perfectly fine in either,
both the interval pulses and the big on-death pulse gave me Energy. *shrug*

Could you detail your build and how exactly you're using EV?

1 hour ago, drakgoku1 said:

automatic regeneration is activated after a time that the target does not hit you

TBH, I have no clue what you're talking about here.

hace 16 horas, NinjaZeku dijo:

Just did, both in a regular mission and in the Simulacrum, worked perfectly fine in either,
both the interval pulses and the big on-death pulse gave me Energy. *shrug*

Could you detail your build and how exactly you're using EV?

TBH, I have no clue what you're talking about here.

I'm trying it and it does not work for me.

8 minutes ago, drakgoku1 said:

I'm trying it and it does not work for me.

Well, again, how (and in case it matters, where) exactly are you using it, with what build?

Just because, to humor me / make sure you're definitely in pulse range, use Link,
that has a shorter range than the pulses, so use EV only on enemies that you're Link'd to, see if that changes anything.

... and I'm still unclear on what you mean by that "automatic regeneration after a time" bit.

hace 4 horas, NinjaZeku dijo:

that has a shorter range than the pulses, so use EV only on enemies that you're Link'd to, see if that changes anything.

My distance is right next to the moob and the pulses do not regenerate my energy.

hace 4 horas, NinjaZeku dijo:

... and I'm still unclear on what you mean by that "automatic regeneration after a time" bit.

... every time without receiving damage, the energy regenerates automatically.

Let's go little by little.

First, the moob I put "energy of vampire", and being next, the pulses do not regenerate energy. Then the moob stops to attack me (when using the skill the mob stops) and the energy is regenerated automatically, but not by the "energy of vampire", if not by automatic regerenching.

Sorry for my English.

6 minutes ago, drakgoku1 said:

the energy is regenerated automatically

By what?

EV sends out multiple pulses that restore your Energy, is that not what you're describing?

Are you expecting EV to work like Well Of Life, in that you have to damage the target to gain Energy?

I think you're missing.

Can someone help me on this topic?, I think the specific function is not correct.
Could someone look at it or escalate this problem?

Problem: Energy of vampire, does not restore energy in the pulses.
Solution: Energy of vampire should restore energy in the pulses
Resolution of the problem: The technicians should see if this is fulfilling what the text says.

Edited by drakgoku1

30 minutes ago, drakgoku1 said:

I upload a video showing the bug.

Uhm ... that video showed the ability working perfectly.

You can see the Energy gain both in the bottom right and in the bottom middle message.

I am seriously confused as to what you expected to happen differently.

# edit # Or ... wait, are you mixing up Shields and Energy?
Is that where the "automatically regenerates when enemies stop attacking" comes from?

Your Energy meter is in the lower right, that blue number / bar next to your Health is your Shields.

Energy Vampire gives you (and your Squad) Energy, not Shields.
To make it give Shields as well (and even Overshields), you need the Vampire Leech Augment
(and even then, you'll only start gaining Shields once your Energy is at full).

# edit 2 # I just tested Vampire Leech, that's also working fine on my end.

Edited by NinjaZeku