Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure: Defection or Infested Salvage

Flying_Scorpion

Please give "Fissure: Defection" and/or "Fissure: Infested Salvage"

Why I'm asking:

1. Too many relics, not enough ways to make use of them them. I made it a goal to open every single relic I own and it's taken me over a month to do this. I'm getting relics back while I'm also opening my relics. It's not that the rewards for relics aren't good. In fact the rewards for relics are REALLY good! It's just that the limited ways to make use of relics gets boring after awhile. 

2. I would love to open relics while trying out new game modes. I am currently mainly playing Oberon and I would like to try using my supports abilities inside a Defection mission. Ever since I got  Harrow* Systems, I haven't played Defection. I suspect it's a similar case with those who farmed Infested Salvage for Nidus. I'm curious about the stats** for these game modes - how many players continue to play these missions after they get the mission exclusive item? Solution: "Fissure: Defection" and/or "Fissure: Infested Salvage" It just makes sense. Is the same treatment that Arbitrations have. Why can't void fissures spawn in those game modes? Is it because a lot of players complained about Defection missions? Of course they would. Defection is hard, and there is a quiet happy portion of players who are ready to use their super powerful frames on hard missions.

*Side Note: In order for Harrow to support his team, he has to be the one killing the enemies. This doesn't work so well most of the time.

**Side Note: It was cool when Rebecca showed Warframe stats on the devstream. Please do more of that.

3. "Scale-able" difficulty. Challenge = Fun. I've gone from asking myself if I can open 15 relics in an hour on a "Fissure: Exterminate" mission, to wondering if my shiny new frame can handle level 100+ enemies.

*Side Note: This is one of the best things about  Fortuna; you can control how difficult it is (just like in GTA).

4. Loading screens are boring. Can I open 15 relics in an hour on a "Fissure: Exterminate" Mission. Sure I can! And I will also be spending a good portion of my play time loading in and out of my spaceship during that hour.

Edited by Flying_Scorpion