The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Really Like To Play Warframe!

MasterZalm

But for whatever reason I cant. Apparently I'm still searching for a session, and I cant stop, and its making it impossible to play the game. When I log in, and do anything, I get the same old thing, 

AurOemo.jpg

I tried restarting the game, still happens.

I tried uninstalling the game, still happens.

I tried restarting the computer, still happens.

I tried restarting the router, still happens.

I tried restarting the modem, still happens.

I tried restarting windows, still happens.

I tried downloading from both Steam and the website, still happens.

I tried logging out, but keeping the game up, and logging in, still happens.

I tried reinstalling the update, still happens.

Anytime I click on a planet, the first thing that pops up is that.

I cant enter missions.

I cant enter voids.

I cant enter the dojo.

I cant be invited to anything either.

Its like the game is continued searching for a game that no longer exists after it told me that it doesnt exist, and wont let me play until it finds this non existent game. I'm all for patches and updates, but not when they are game breakers. This alone has gotten me to the point where I'm willing to make an account on twitter and facebook and just spam the devs to wake up and fix this issue. I work at night, so I dont get to play during the day, and fixes need to be done now so I can play.

I WAS going to buy some frame and weapon slots tonight, since my slots are getting full, and maybe some extra colors fr the hell of it, but since I cant play the game, I guess I cant buy stuff and support the game. They want my money, they need to make the game work.

Edited by MasterZalm

Sorry but I doubt the devs are gonna wake up and start working on this RIGHT NOW for you (for all we know there could be a couple people up burning the midnight oil because of this glitch). Send a support ticket along with your EE.log file attached and maybe the support team will be able to sort it out. (I've done this already but clearly your situation is worse than mine so maybe your log can somehow give more information).

So do that, and then either endure it or take a break from Warframe until it is fixed.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I already sent them a ticket about it, but in all honesty, DE isnt a big company, so my ticket will have to wait for 3-5 days, and I'm not sure I will wait that long. I enjoy Warframe, enjoy it alot, but I refuse to spend money on this game if I cant play it. I'll end up quitting this game before my ticket gets answered.

No one wins in that situation.

My house is already clean, and I cant mow the lawn, its 3am. I dont have anything to do other than play some games. The missus is asleep and I cant wake her with alot of loud noises as she works in the morning. So I play games in the mean time.

Thats beside the point. The game is broken, and needs to be fixed. Its not crashing, so It cant be on my part. There is an error message, telling me it cant find a session, after I uninstalled the game. Why the hell is it still looking for a session after I uninstalled the game?

Yes, that is all besides the point, but come on bud, this is a new game in a Beta phase, things are going to break. Just give them a bit of time it will get fixed. In the meantime go play some CoD or something or go to bed, i'm sure your missus would appreciate it.

Not wanting to wait 3+ days because he can't play the game at all is not being impatient. 

Being impatient would be not wanting to wait a few days to get a mod back that you accidentally fused or something. 

Or not waiting a few days because my Frost Prime is taking to long.

But yeah....I cant play at all anymore....for a while, I was able to do a mission or two, but now...everytime the game zooms in to do a mission, void, planet, dojo, anything, it pops up that damn window and tells me it cant find a session that probably never existed in the first place. and then I cant click on anything other than arsenal or foundry.

And Arsenal doesnt zoom into me seeing my frame, it just sits there and gives me a blank screen with the standard arsenal setup.

XI2Yxzd.jpg

Yeah....because my warframe is apparently Satruns rings and a portion of neptune.

(btw....before I got my ability to play the game removed, I was doing low level infested defence on Io nightmare to level up my gear...and I just formaed my Hikou)

See this?

tPIDPAQ.jpg

Thats what it looks like when I hit zoom out...the same screen as my arsenal, only now its blank and all the planet are there in that corner. Because Warframe said so.

Edited by MasterZalm

I know, I'm currently just ranting on the forums right now, while grinding in another game. But if I have to wait till next week to see a fix, I think I'll just uninstall this game. I can see alot of other games that deserve my money more since they fix issues quickly and consistently.

I already sent them a ticket about it, but in all honesty, DE isnt a big company, so my ticket will have to wait for 3-5 days, and I'm not sure I will wait that long. I enjoy Warframe, enjoy it alot, but I refuse to spend money on this game if I cant play it. I'll end up quitting this game before my ticket gets answered.

No one wins in that situation.

You would win in that situation, you would be free at last.