Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

operator energizing dash

rawrs123

is it just me or is energizing dash proc-ing only about 60-70% of the time, and never does when im trying to do a quick switch, dash, switch. Instead i press 5, bring out operator after like 6 seconds of just standing around for no reason, it finally registers that im trying to go operator, and I get control to dash, it doesn't proc, so i spam space to try and get the damn thing to proc... nothing, but i wasted all my void energy so no dashing or invs even though its supposed work per dash.

It isnt a glaring bug, but its really annoying when it happens over and over again

It sometimes down't drop the energy regen area if you are experiencing heavy lag as a client. There is no RNG mechanic here, just the internet connection being an ass.

when you're a Client, switching modes waits for the Host to confirm that before it happens on your end (i don't like it either).

for Dash related Abilities, as a Client you have to actually move to activate it (unlike as a Host where you don't have to - higher precision known about your location as a Host).
tl;dr - don't try to do it as quick as a Client, instead hold Crouch, Dash, and don't let go of Crouch for another half second or second after. that should then consistently trigger it.