Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Changes

IcyhotMadness

So feeling pretty heated at the moment, so in this instance, when we were Tridolon hunting, at the moment of killing the Hydrolyst, the host leaves the squad, cutting me and my other teammates from the rewards, because he for upset that we didn't take priority in reviving his *@##$ ass. He knew it too, little S#&$ told us we should have revived him before killing it, so he did it on purpose, which is infuriating to no end! Anyway, Im not sure how this kind of thing can be fixed, whether its getting rid of hosts in general, or capturing the server at the exact moment and wait for migration to continue, because ironically all the sentient cores remained, but no Hydro rewards, go figure, so theres some tweaks that would be nice regarding hosts. Would prefer this kind of thing not to happen again.

Edited by OmegaFrostfire
Editing to avoid "name and shame"

41 minutes ago, OmegaFrostfire said:

So feeling pretty heated at the moment, and totally going to throw [removed] under the bus

Regardless of what they did, you are the one that is going to get in trouble here. You are not allowed to 'name and shame' on the forums.

Send evidence they were griefing to DE. Let them deal with it.

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎15 at 10:51 PM, krc473 said:

Regardless of what they did, you are the one that is going to get in trouble here. You are not allowed to 'name and shame' on the forums.

Send evidence they were griefing to DE. Let them deal with it.

There, edited to avoid it, and I didn't save any screenshots so it doesn't matter, would still be great if a change will be made though to avoid A******s like him from pulling petty BS like that again.