Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Certain bounty objectives not resetting across multiple runs in the same session

VirtualViolet

When you complete/attempt the same bounty multiple times in one trip to the Orb Vallis, certain objective timers/counters do not reset between attempts. For instance, if there is an assassination objective, the credits looted counter does not reset between runs, so the target will spawn immediately on the second and subsequent runs. Similarly, the time remaining (for checking the corpses and starting the hack) on the rescue objective does not reset between runs, and if/when it runs out it will cause subsequent attempts to fail automatically. Returning to Fortuna or the orbiter is the only way to reset them.

(I haven't tested to make sure this is still the case after the latest hotfix, but I didn't see any notes about it, so I thought I should post before I forget again.)

Just to confirm, this is definitely still the case in the latest hotfix. I just went out and did a good handful of bounties in a row until eventually when I had to find the four dead solaris people and then free the survivors it gave me a total of 30 seconds to find and save, not even enough for the commute itself.