Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kemonomimi Kavat miniatures

(PSN)Eradose

This was kind of a little project I did with some of my custom miniature projects.  I made some Kemonomimi Kavats themed after Warframes.

46417760_1923891501026768_91112876110658

As you can see on the right, I have a Trinity Prime Kavat (made from a Ninja All-Stars Clan Tora Kunoichi miniature).

45716270_1916648671751051_82542462145019

Next I have an Excalibur Umbra Feral Kavat, with it's Kemonomimi counterpart (the Kavat being made from a 3D printed Displacer Kitten miniature from Capsule Chibi, and the Kemonomimi being made from a Female Samurai miniature from Impact Miniatures).

42168982_1852215931527659_12772735466990

Finally, on the left, a Venari Kavat Kemonomimi (made from a Ninja All-Stars Clan Ijin Kunoichi).

I'll try to get some better pictures of them all together at a later date, along with a Frost themed Kubrow Kemonomimi.  But what do you guys think of the customs I did here?

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Rohice said:

yess, more crafts \😃/

I don't know the base models you built upon but it's awesome 

Well, that's easy.  Miyu's Kavat form was made from a Displacer Kitten mini created by the Capsule Chibi patreon, and 3D printed by Impact Miniatures.

hcY9_xtUSZn0YRQxTBlV8pYvWiCZdNxqIjWKP-jw

I basically, made the ears more Kavat like, cut off the extra limbs, cut off the tentacles and made them extra tails, and gave them the stingers that Moonless Kavats are known for.

Miyu's humanoid form was made from the Female Samurai that was released by Impact Miniatures.

Chibi_FemaleSamurai.jpg

I took a different ponytail I took from another mini I worked on, gave her tails and ears, and even the hair ornament that mimicked the head of Excalibur Umbra.

Kukiko was made from an Anko mini from Capsule Chibi's Magical Girls Kickstarter.

4ff30e679059e8fe6dc70855931d579c_origina

Chopped off the horns, changed the hair a little, and gave her Kubrow ears and a little tail.

Korra was made from a Clan Ijin Kunoichi mini from Ninja Division's discontinued Ninja All Stars series.

DSCF2806.JPG

I used the horns are an armature for her Kavat ears, shortened the hair, added some more to the outfit to make it look more like the Khora Warframe, and added the tail.

And for Trini, we go back to Ninja All Stars with the Clan Tora Kunoichi.

146929.jpg

I had two of these for a custom project, so I cut off the ponytails, and made them into twin pigtails for Trini, the Kavat ears, the five arrow tails, and the rest is all paint.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...