Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistreatment by support.

(XBOX)KARGA TRACE

Ive been reporting all these problems ive been having with the game being disconected from the server in th middle of th game just because someone wants out of the mission and the rest of us who wants to continue end up losing everything or if I'm in a relic missions n someone wants out after the next five waves n I continue, it puts me back in the game but it doesnt gives me the right to pick the next relic, so I have to continue without a relic for nothing. And when I report it, and they know this is true, they, in support, dont want to take responsibility and prefer to treat me as if I'm lying. I've lost countless rewards, credits n worse of all, my time. I had even stopped buying xbox gift cards because I felt very disrespected by their excuses always trying to blame it on my console. I could get 5000 plat n still dont cover everything I've lost n I played a lot. I invested too much cash in this game to be treated as a liar by the administration for something that can be worked out, but they just dot want to, prefering to insult n disrespect me. Feel free to check my account n see how much cash ive spent in this game n see how very little ive spent latelyn its all because of it. Im turned off by the way ive been treated n as hard s it is to find another similar game, im trying really hard to do so. My gamertag is kargatrace. I have no reason to lieabout anything, but lately when i send a complaint-request i dont even read the answer cause its always some very disrespectful b.s. excuse. Never once have they taken resonsibility for anything. Im strting to beliege that it is true that you only care about the new guys only as if the old ones dont spend. Right now your probably thinking about how to get around this without doing anything about it for me. I told em i wasnt buying anymore plat as i use to and I haven't. But support dont care since the cash isnt for them. Feel free to read th rest of my request, cause I didnt bother reading them since it's always the same, b.s., thank you for nothing.

Hate to break this to you...

It's probably either your internet, one of the other's internet or your console. It's a bug. Main tip is to keep an eye on who the host is in your squad, which can be determined by whoever has a small 1 in a circle near their name, and then when choosing whether or not to stay, do not stay if the host is leaving. Warframe has to be done player to player for financial reasons, so host migration and resulting bugs are an unavoidable consequence. Whilst, yes, it could be less frequent, the fact of the matter is that it's a technical issue, not an issue of malice nine times out of ten.

I assume that you believe support is mistreating you by not responding or by responding with a generic excuse. Zendesk cannot respond manually to every player's problems at once, particularly for such a common, known bug. DE have tried to implement systems which restore lost items, although they're very spotty. You have to realise that DE has limited manpower for a game dev studio, limited funding as they rely entirely on the game's profits, not a publisher; and limited time. They can't give a detailed response to everyone who sends in a message.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it his internet... I have a 800Mbit expensive ass connect and this happens alot... its always when someone quits the match and happens to be the p2p host. IDK about the support mistreating him but its a 100% issue. you should be at least rewarded what you earned or relics and spent items returned.

I can confirm that infinite missions on XBOX are awful with the host problem. Even if you are ejected from it you should at least get the rotations rewards and opened relics content.

While the bug is known the more stable connexion should be picked to host and a secondary host could be chosen before somebody is disconnected or leave to assure the continuity.