The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nidus Tentacle Problem

Aliciakus

So I have gone to multiple survival missions with nidus lately and used his 2 as usual. But when I deploy his 2, and the enemies get pulled in, they don't show up in the tentacles,and when I hit his 1 on the stacks, it acts like there are no enemies in the tentacles and doesn't give me stacks.

Same thing.

Unfortunately it's affecting Vauban's 4 (Vortex) too - enemies dissappear for the duration, but something does take damage from ability, and squadmates seem to be able to attack enemies in vortex. Enemies do reappear after the duration ended or enemy died in vortex.

8 hours ago, HyperdriveEXE said:

This bug is the most concerning to me right now, since I frequent Nidus. The skill kinda works, but instead of pulling them in, it sucks them into the ether. The enemies reappear at the spot where you cast the skill and will only do so after the skill ends.

Yeah thats what is happening to me also. After the ability ends they land on the ground from out of nowhere.

I also have this issue and im a big fan of using NIDUS solo missions but the tentacles are not working when it drags in the enemy they disappear and are not able to kill them till the tentacles disappear and all of the enemy's captured appear all together  and mess up your whole game :sadcry: Now I use Nekros till they can fix Nidus ....please help ive had these issue for 4 days now...

I have had the same problem. It seems that the AI is getting pulled below the floor's surface. Then to reappear on top of it after the skill wears off. Is this called a "nav mesh" problem. Noticed it with oberon #4 skill as well and slam attacks from Gram. Serious issue for Nidus and oberon atm.