The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Black Squares Poe

D3ath1st

Hello im getting black flickering squares at plains of eidolon map ,specially when looking at the exit/entrance door while open ,wonder if anybody is getting the same kind of bug/error,im worried about my pc to be honest x_x 

https://imgur.com/a/129RLgV

my specs are :

gtx 1060 6gb ddr5

16gb ram 

i3 8100

temps never go above 59C (cpu and gpu)

Edited by D3ath1st

hace 2 minutos, krc473 dijo:

You have put the complete wrong link on this. You have put a link for "new topics", you want this link.

Your PC is most likely fine, assuming this only happens in Warframe. I have not come across it, but I have not been to PoE in months.

i editted the image link ,lemme know if got fixed 

8 minutes ago, D3ath1st said:

great,and yes it only happened on wf ,and it seems that the error only occurs when looking at the poe entrance exit ,only there

I went and had a look at the door. I have black flickering boxes too. I would not worry about it, it will just be an issue with a texture or something. It wont be your PC at all.

hace 3 horas, krc473 dijo:

I went and had a look at the door. I have black flickering boxes too. I would not worry about it, it will just be an issue with a texture or something. It wont be your PC at all.

oh!, thanks for letting me know its not my pc but some odd game bug ,now i feel more relieved that im not the only one ,atleast its not a game breaker bug >-<.