The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate End Game Planet The Sun

azour

you are correct at a point yet...understand that each and every thing unfortunately or not can and will evolve,so bees can help as long as the doctor does not go insane

just because the game is sci fi doesn't mean it has to be insane

of course not yet insanity and realty borders can be analysed/experimented properly,you do comprehend that in the game you assume the role of a bio-armor or a weird type of armament,what it's true potential not only is not only head but we do not even know if it is connected with human brain which potential cannot be calculated by science yet.So what if all humanity and I mean only for one week spend time only on actually increasing the brain potentian to 1000 times we have now,what then?

games are depictions of just a mere fragment of our abilities yet we are too busy...

With the entire universe to add new context from, and limitless amounts of planets and enemies to potentially fight, the OP comes up with fighting on the sun.

Genius.

Warframes currently can't stand within 10 feet of an open fire without bleeding health, good luck fighting on the sun.

With the entire universe to add new context from, and limitless amounts of planets and enemies to potentially fight, the OP comes up with fighting on the sun.

Genius.

Warframes currently can't stand within 10 feet of an open fire without bleeding health, good luck fighting on the sun.

I believe it is the weirdest and the coolest location and better than water.Infested WARFRAME PRIME on the sun,I like it.It is very weird thats why and even if not now I would like to see a frame that will absorb/eat the sun energy and atmosphere

Why not? I mean the corpus are capitalists enough that trying to harvest power from the sun itself sounds crazy but crazily profitable if they succeed. Sell all that power and the corpus can live like galaxy emperors for a while.

or maybe we'd get another sun segment like in starfox 64

Guest XrekkeGtavun

I suppose if we run out of asteroids to make tilesets for at some point in the distant future, the Lotus could discover that the sun is actually a giant glowing Orokin Reactor and that we can travel there to tend to all of our Potato-ey needs.