Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Players' Input Needed: Wait Times

ImBobCat

Question

I'm going to migrate my account to switch, but I have a bunch of plat-purchased fortuna cosmetics that I don't want to lose. How long does it typically take for a pc update to move to console, because I don't expect the migration period to last much longer than december 7th, but I also want to spend all my plat so that the items carry over.

Alternate question: What is an item who's value remains constant? If I can't tranfer plat between systems I will buy that item then resell it as an alternative

1 answer to this question

21 minutes ago, ImBobCat said:

I'm going to migrate my account to switch, but I have a bunch of plat-purchased fortuna cosmetics that I don't want to lose. How long does it typically take for a pc update to move to console, because I don't expect the migration period to last much longer than december 7th, but I also want to spend all my plat so that the items carry over.

Those plat purchased Fortuna Cosmetics you earned on PC will still be there when Fortuna drops on consoles (including Switch), but I'm kinda betting that it's going to be later in the month, probably close to Christmas time before we see Fortuna on Console. They've proven us wrong before though, and on average it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks for an update to drop on console after PC release.

It deployed for PC on Nov 8th, so it could be from anywhere between now and December 20th before you guys see it on consoles.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy