Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Weapon Bundle not received

(NSW)Cpt.Cosmic

On 2018-11-23 at 6:48 AM, [DE]Megan said:

We're working on a retroactive fix to be included in the next Switch Hotfix (aiming for next week).

Once this Hotfix has been downloaded on your Switch you should see the Twitch Weapon Bundle items retroactively appear in your account.

Thanks! 

Just take a deep breath, read the whole thread.... They already know the situation and working on it

Hey guys!

Just a heads up to you all since i see some of you submitted a ticket and didnt get a desirable response. I submitted a ticket and as of Monday 11/26/18 i received a response from DE stating they recognize it is an issue and are currently working on fixing it and to keep an eye on updates to the issue. Hope this helps!!

I filled out a ticket a couple weeks ago and went back and forth with a DE rep for a bit and finally got a message stating that they have seen other complaints and are working to fix it. I believe i even seen a post to the same effect from a DE rep in this thread. While i am waiting patiently i have to say that the length of time going by to address this is kind of unnerving. I say this because i have a warframe account on every platform and when logging in you are always in your liset greeted by the "News" projector to your right. Every platform always has something going on weather it's an announcement for the next dev stream or something about warframe merch or new prime or prime vault opening, etc; but when you log onto warframe on the NSW it's the same stuff from launch day with the number 13,14,15 and counting how many days since that message and thats it... No new updates. It feels lonely....like we are the group of tenno the rest of the universe forgot about. This is in no way a complaint just more of an expression of longing to finally feel like part of the group in game. That lively news board is a good representation of that...at least, to me it is.