The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity... Omg...

R3leaZ

She became so extremely good after the patch. This completely blew my mind xD.

'Well of Life' puts an enemy in stasis in the air (It can do nothing) and boosts its health (for the duration of the ability and will lose the health boost upon expiring of the ability) thus making it harder to kill, but that doesn't matter since it synerges EXTREMELY well with 'Energy Vampire', due to the enemy dying slower thus making sure that the ability will give its full energy recovery.

Blessing's timer fix now makes it that you can apply the health recover and full damage immunity a lot sooner and due to the visible feedback it is a lot more easier to see if the immunity buff is still being applied.

I don't really know if Link works good but I tried using it together with the immunity from Blessing and I still need to find out if that works, will be back soon. EDIT: Blessing and Link work together. Damage/knockdown/stagger will still be applied to enemies.

I just put this here so people can see that Trinity is FAR from being useless due to the loss of Link's immunity. What do you think of Trinity? Did you even test her or are you just judging her on the loss of immunity of Link? 

Loadout:

Trinity Lvl 30 not Supercharged

- Well of Life max

- Energy Vampire max

- Link max (retains knockdown immunity)

- Blessing max (13 seconds damage immunity to all party members together with continuity, no knockdown immunity though)

- Redirection 1 level from max

- Continuity max

- Streamline max

- Rejuvenation max

Edited by R3leaZ

You Sir must find another planet that is not Mercury.

Go with mobs lv 200+ and watch your allies die and you unable to do anything due to your energy lost

Xini wave 30. Just did this before posting this thread. No Nyx, no Vauban, no Nova. We were using Trinity, Mag and Ember yes a 3 - player PuG.

Edited by R3leaZ

Did you even test her or are you just judging her on the loss of immunity of Link?

Everyone is doing this.

People dont seem to understand that this game is not at a full release yet, and that game is going to go through CHANGES. Not nerfs. Changes. Those two are completely different things. The game needs to be balanced between frames and enemies. The only way to achieve a balance is to slowly make changes to things and see how they work.

And yes, Trinity is awesome now imo (she was good before to) but now I find that she is indeed balanced. Especially as a support class, which is what she was intended to be.

You Sir must find another planet that is not Mercury.

Go with mobs lv 200+ and watch your allies die and you unable to do anything due to your energy lost

Why would your allies die if they're invincible from Blessing and you have infinite energy from Energy Vampire? (unless you're not hitting anything after casting it, of course)

Why would your allies die if they're invincible from Blessing and you have infinite energy from Energy Vampire? (unless you're not hitting anything after casting it, of course)

Now that the first two skills are actually useful, ignorant folks fail to use the first 2 skills to make up for Link...like really? Link was broken. Now you guys just gotta change your play style but Trinity isn't "useless". I swear people "jump the gun" all the time.

Edited by rangeless

She became so extremely good after the patch. This completely blew my mind xD.

What do you think of Trinity? Did you even test her or are you just judging her on the loss of immunity of Link?

I feel the same way. Others are having a hard time adjusting, but I like the changes.

I haven't tested link against 100+s yet, but I never used Link as a crutch like other players.

Yeah, sure, just use 150 energy every time.  You'll be able to regenerate that energy in a quick 70 seconds with the new EV..

Streamline. Also the new EV synerges extremely well with Well of Life and is a lot more reliable than the old one since you get energy while you dont even need to shoot the enemy just leave him hanging in the air with your Well of Life while every now and then you recast EV on him when the ability expires (They hang up there for quite a long time you see). I never ran out of energy during Xini till wave 30.

I wasn't even using Flow rofl and my Trinity isn't even supercharged nor formad.

Edited by R3leaZ

The people complaining about Trinity are most likely the ones that just play Nova and other nukers that prefer hitting one button to progressing through levels strategically. As a Trinity main, Trinity is better now and I like that I can't BS my way through levels with perma-link anymore, and that if I want to deal damage really fast, I have to know how to conserve my energy and combo my Well and Vampire together on one target, staying in range whilst I Link + Blessing to get rid of the others.

Not having to hit one button to win is fun.

Edited by Stormquake

The people complaining about Trinity are most likely the ones that just play Nova and other nukers that prefer hitting one button to progressing through levels strategically. As a Trinity main, Trinity is better now and I like that I can't BS my way through levels with perma-link anymore, and that if I want to deal damage really fast, I have to know how to conserve my energy and combo my Well and Vampire together on one target, staying in range whilst I Link + Blessing to get rid of the others.

Not having to hit one button to win is fun.

It is so satisfying.

Everyone is doing this.

People dont seem to understand that this game is not at a full release yet, and that game is going to go through CHANGES. Not nerfs. Changes. Those two are completely different things. The game needs to be balanced between frames and enemies. The only way to achieve a balance is to slowly make changes to things and see how they work.

And yes, Trinity is awesome now imo (she was good before to) but now I find that she is indeed balanced. Especially as a support class, which is what she was intended to be.

This is not some game with co-op, it's a persistent online game that gets frequent updates so it shall never be finished which is why the devs don't hide behind "unfinished" or "beta" because it doesn't mean a damn thing because next year, the same crap is going to happen over and over and nothing is going to change except the game itself due to new content.

So get unfinished out of your head because it's not in the devs heads. this ain't no borderlands like co-op game(In the sense of being a single and multiplayer with DLC)

Necrova?

The real new warframe to be added into the game! With an ultimate that causes affected enemies to take 4x damage, be frozen in place, explode upon death, then reanimate themselves with 10x normal health shields and damage!

God, this joke idea is sickening to me

This is not some game with co-op, it's a persistent online game that gets frequent updates so it shall never be finished which is why the devs don't hide behind "unfinished" or "beta" because it doesn't mean a damn thing because next year, the same crap is going to happen over and over and nothing is going to change except the game itself due to new content.

So get unfinished out of your head because it's not in the devs heads. this ain't no borderlands like co-op game(In the sense of being a single and multiplayer with DLC)

It actually is unfinished though. Many mechanics in this game are getting overhauls. Look at the mods mechanics. Changed completely. They also added dojos, Forma mechanics and now they are going to overhaul damage, armor and AI mechanics. This game doesn't feel like a beta at all. IT FEELS LIKE AN ALPHA.

1111th post ^^

Edited by R3leaZ

It actually is unfinished though. Many mechanics in this game are getting overhauls. Look at the mods mechanics. Changed completely. They also added dojos, Forma mechanics and now they are going to overhaul damage, armor and AI mechanics. This game doesn't feel like a beta at all. IT FEELS LIKE AN ALPHA.

1111th post ^^

It's typical in online games for many major changes to happen after release and I bet it's going to continue beyond launch

1) you will be very slow, be prepared for all your team mates to run past you

2) vitality is more important than redirection on trinity since she can restore her health easily (but if you supercharge you can have both)

3) only need EV for boss fights, it will be a redundant power otherwise, with this in mind, polarize one of your power slots into a defense slot, use EV for bosses and WOL for the rest. 

Blessing nullifies damage after the damage has been calculated and reflected to enemies, meaning you can ride with blessing and link at the same time, ogris spamming at your feet for maximum effect!

I agree that Well of Life and Energy Vamp sync very well, I can laugh at the thought of 2 trinitys who know what they are doing having infinite energy with that vamp.

My Trin build runs like this (supercharged) :

Well of Life

Energy Vampire

Link

Blessing

Redirection

Vitality

Rage

Streamline

Continuity

Stretch

Stretch allows Vamp and Link to go further.

Rage counters Trinity's D aura Polarity, allowing me to recover controlled amounts of energy by taking health damage whilst using Link, or get the ability to use blessing if something starts to kill me. I imagine this would be even better with a Torid.

1) you will be very slow, be prepared for all your team mates to run past you

2) vitality is more important than redirection on trinity since she can restore her health easily (but if you supercharge you can have both)

3) only need EV for boss fights, it will be a redundant power otherwise, with this in mind, polarize one of your power slots into a defense slot, use EV for bosses and WOL for the rest. 

I have my own playstyle that I got from playing competitive in clan wars in different kind of games (mainly shooters but also MOBAs at times). So I rely more on my movement and pin-point aim so depending on durability isn't really necessary especially if you have Blessing which gives for me 13 seconds of full damage immunity.

This game also has the slide speed advantage (exploit?) where you can get a decent amount of speed when you know how to time running and sliding properly thus giving even a Frost Prime massive speed. Also I have played this game since late February and know quite a lot of stuff about the game that can enhance mobility (and reduce stamina usage) without using any speed or stamina mods.

I don't mind having EV equipped just for normal use since due to my competitive past I got used to be very teamplay oriented and support my teammates as much as I can (Mainly due to the Battlefield series). Also, EV can be very useful if teammates are quite trigger happy with their abilities and can help them with their energy recovery and like I said: Since it synerges extremely well with WoL I just like to bring it with me.

With the thing above in mind. I know that DE said something about making Energy Siphon not stack anymore thus making EV a lot more useful.

Edited by R3leaZ