Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About New Mod Loadout System: Primary, Secondary Weapons & Sentinels

Hogfather

Just a question. With the new way the mod's can be inserted into weapons and saved in that slot for later what happens when you load a mod (say Barrel Diffusion) into your pistols and then also load that same mod into your shade. What happens? Does this mod now exist in two places at once? Does it only apply to the last equiped item it was selected to? What is the logical explanation to this new phenomenon?

To me this doesn't make sense and takes away from the game play. I hope this is looked into.

Edited by Hogfather

Thank you. I tried to look for similar posts but I am really bad at that :( lol.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102835-update-98/

2:53 PM addition:

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!