Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Saryn Build Would Be Helpful

LordDerp

Question

10 answers to this question

Focus isnt really needed until higher levels, or for contagion

->For example, Miasma deals ~1700 without focus, with both +duration mods and the extra helm

-> Range is key, for both venom spreading and miasma

The alternate helm with -duration actually adds a tick to Miasma

+Duration mods will increase the amount of DoTs from venom and miasma, and increase the duration of Moult, which is helpful when using moult to group up enemies

High Health pool and decent shields give Saryn a decent amount of 'tankiness'

Contagion without Focus isnt worth it, unslot it for now. Focus on getting Flow/Streamline, and +duration mods up, then use Moult to group up enemies and Miasma or Venom to nuke.

Venom spores are more easily spread with a weapon with puncture.

Edited by Darzk

How I build all my frames is I play around with mods. Find out some information about the frame (warframewiki maybe?) then decide how you would like to use said frame (each frame can be used in copious ways. All of which are at your creativity) then play around with mods to see what you like and what helps with how you want to play as that frame? There is no one set build.

Sometime after that post they 'fixed' duration mod stacking;

Now you get 6 ticks with max Constitution and Continuity, and still get the extra tick from the helmet.

Should probably be fixed sometime soon, been a well known bug for a while .

Sometime after that post they 'fixed' duration mod stacking;

Now you get 6 ticks with max Constitution and Continuity, and still get the extra tick from the helmet.

Should probably be fixed sometime soon, been a well known bug for a while .

Sometime in the last week? Last time I tested it was ~August 28th and I only got 5 ticks with Chlora + Constitution + Continuity. I did get 6 ticks with Constitution + Continuity though (was only 5 when I first made the thread).

EDIT: Testing it now and I got 7 ticks :o. The extra reduced tick is only 1 damage though :(. Thanks for mentioning this.

Edited by CitizenV

So the original 6 ticks do complete damage or does the 6th tick do the reduced damage thing?

They do full damage. Here's the table from the thread with all the combinations:

7oHpf0W.png

I only tested Chlora + Both today, and just assumed everything else is the same.