Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Of Ammo Boxes And Gears

LeAtlas

What if, they lock mods into weapons perm status.  What if every time we got a new weapon we had to grind out new mods for it and they just put out more and more powerful weapons to compel us to use them.  What if gear was then added to the drop tables to further dilute them. 

You know leaving people in the dark is never a good move, especially if only thing you got to say is "this will be controversial" it's only human to assume the worst and people will either jump ship before u10 or will be extremely on edge about the whole thing. Update 9.8 seriously made me regret spending money on this game. And I am not hopeful on u10.

Knowing DE you will need to craft each ammo box for 12 hours and it will require at least some uncommon mats. (Nano spores will be untouched naturally).

u10 will make or break the game. Good developers would not gamble on their playerbase like this.

DE always do that, U7 was an unknown until a few days before the released (leaked from council, was hunter back then). U7 also caused even more damage than anything previously known. Frame Redirection was an ultra rare tier stuff and frames didn't receive passive stat buff upon level up. Warframe turned into real cover shooter (but actually quite challenging against lv40 mobs since I had to play 75/75 Loki).

Let's say that I'm partially immured to DE mishap by now.

I'm not keeping my hope up that they will get everything tight in the U10 launch. However, I hope that most of them will be bugs.

What if, they lock mods into weapons perm status.  What if every time we got a new weapon we had to grind out new mods for it and they just put out more and more powerful weapons to compel us to use them.  What if gear was then added to the drop tables to further dilute them.

Oh please the main reason they switched from skill tree to mods was for more customization

Don't worry. If they did that I'm sure they'd add items to remove those mods. 20 platinum to remove a mod sounds about right, no?