Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Of Ammo Boxes And Gears

LeAtlas

I really wish they gave us some kind of information as to what will become of gear :/

When I was new i couldn't get through a run without a small health pack.. so this is kinda scary for the poor new people

ikr i remember me dying like 2 times on my first run on terminus back when i was a rank 0 mastery player

Not only that, but ammo boxes are the only thing that make certain weapons (anything with an above average fire rate) standable.

The problem is that essentially nothing is explained. Are they going to be 500 common resources to craft? Or will they be blueprints and collected items? Am I really going to have to wait 12 hours for one pistol box at a time?

Not only that, but ammo boxes are the only thing that make certain weapons (anything with an above average fire rate) standable.

The problem is that essentially nothing is explained. Are they going to be 500 common resources to craft? Or will they be blueprints and collected items? Am I really going to have to wait 12 hours for one pistol box at a time?

i think they would be some what similar to corpus void key. just sayin'

As Steve said, U10 will be another controversy. Gear will probably pay a part of the controversy.

Personally, I think the current system lacks proper material sink. We all have nanospore and ferrite, we know that there is no way to use it fast enough. If somehow, the new gear system can address that and take away the RNG aspect of ammo drop then I think it's good change.

However, advanced crafting system would be a nice idea. Why not let us craft elemental damage ammo? Puncture round? AP ammo? It would be nice to counter balance RNG aspect of mod.

As Steve said, U10 will be another controversy. Gear will probably pay a part of the controversy.

Personally, I think the current system lacks proper material sink. We all have nanospore and ferrite, we know that there is no way to use it fast enough. If somehow, the new gear system can address that and take away the RNG aspect of ammo drop then I think it's good change.

However, advanced crafting system would be a nice idea. Why not let us craft elemental damage ammo? Puncture round? AP ammo? It would be nice to counter balance RNG aspect of mod.

welp, not everyone is rich in ferrites but hey, nano spores why not? :T 

Ill waite and see it implemented before i start to howl and whine,..

Im not overly positive of the outcome though..

And yeah! new players will get a helll of a time to survive without ammo/health now..

sometimes i think someone get an ideer, and its implemented before anyone thinks about how it will affect new players..

It is however quite stupid that we (still) cant queue more than ONE item!!

AND still only buy ONE item at a time in the store..

Its like they took a vote, -" now how can we actively harrass our player base the most, when they go to the store/foundry?"

1250 Ferrite

200 Plastids

1 Control Module

1 Orokin Cell

Gear recipe: 1000 Credits

Crafting cost: 1500 Credits

Crafting time: 12 hours

Can't queue more than one of each type of gear at a time.

cost is too much there r frames,formas and weapons that need modules and ferrites and cells especially weapons like prime or clantech that take hell of resources of cells and ferrites. 12 hrs wouldn't be worth of time building gear..if its only one that is XD.

cost is too much there r frames,formas and weapons that need modules and ferrites and cells especially weapons like prime or clantech that take hell of resources of cells and ferrites. 12 hrs wouldn't be worth of time building gear..if its only one that is XD.

I'm pretty sure he was joking

You know leaving people in the dark is never a good move, especially if only thing you got to say is "this will be controversial" it's only human to assume the worst and people will either jump ship before u10 or will be extremely on edge about the whole thing. Update 9.8 seriously made me regret spending money on this game. And I am not hopeful on u10.

Knowing DE you will need to craft each ammo box for 12 hours and it will require at least some uncommon mats. (Nano spores will be untouched naturally).

u10 will make or break the game. Good developers would not gamble on their playerbase like this.

You know leaving people in the dark is never a good move, especially if only thing you got to say is "this will be controversial" it's only human to assume the worst and people will either jump ship before u10 or will be extremely on edge about the whole thing. Update 9.8 seriously made me regret spending money on this game. And I am not hopeful on u10.

Knowing DE you will need to craft each ammo box for 12 hours and it will require at least some uncommon mats. (Nano spores will be untouched naturally).

u10 will make or break the game. Good developers would not gamble on their playerbase like this.

ik dat feel bro