Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Roar on already cast abilities

Dezzter

Question

So I am aware the roar buffs damage for abilities too, my question is does it affect abilities that have already been cast, as in if I buff a Hydroid after he has already used 4 does it buff the damage of it, or does he need to recast it?

And if it is the former does that mean when he loses the buff the already cast ability loses damage?

3 answers to this question

Its not power strength based. The damage bonus lasts while the buff is on, so it will take effect after an ability is cast and will the ability will lose the bonus if rhino's roar expires.

However take note than power strength (and thus Equinox's buff or Growing power) works the other way. It must be there when the ability is cast and lasts until the ability lasts.

Edited by scourge213

15 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

Its not power strength based. The damage bonus lasts while the buff is on, so it will take effect after an ability is cast and will the ability will lose the bonus if rhino's roar expires.

However take note than power strength (and thus Equinox's buff or Growing power) works the other way. It must be there when the ability is cast and lasts until the ability lasts.

Thank you.

Mods can lock this or tag it as solved or whatever 😄