Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V and Corpus invasions

Retrijeuj

Let's talk about invasions. As we're all used to, once we finish 5 missions for the Grineer during a Corpus siege or an invasion, Alad V gets pissed off and "volunteers" us for his Zanuka project.

I think it doesn't make sense anymore. With the rising influence of both Frohd Bek and Nef Anyo, and their increasing importance in the game, Alad V is not the one I think of when I think to myself "who am I working against when I help the Grineer invade a Corpus territory ?"

Of course, if we are to change that, we need something to replace Zanuka and keep the Detron available. It's pretty straightforward : Ambulas for Frohd, and a special Bursa for Nef. I'd rather have a Bursa since we already have dropships sending Ambulas at us on Pluton, but lore-wise Frohd Bek would be the right choice - Nef seems more about enslaving his own people for profit than fighting Grineer.

This is a problem in the game imo and it isn't limited to Alad V, the majority of the bosses in the game should be long dead and replaced by someone else considering how many times some of them are defeated in quests and such. I'm guessing DE has no intention of replacing them because some of the reoccurring ones like Vay Hek are voiced by staff members iirc which probably saves them a lot of money