Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Woot! (Drop Rates Of Supposedly Common Mods)

Kickboxing_Banana

It has been a MONTH since Update 9.5 (the one with the drop changes), and I finally managed to acquire a COMMON steel fiber mod! It only took me 150 hours of game play!

DE, fix your game.

RNG

And the perils of.

Since I reset my account, I have 200 hours. Not a single Tactical Pump.

Edited by Zakalwe

Yeah, I don't get many mods either, most of the drops are fusion cores. Not that I don't like that, but I still miss a few I'd like to get. Not to mention how bad this is for new players.

The mod-fusion core ratio isn't bad, but considering that I have over 150 Revenge mods, some mods are dropped much more commonly than some other mods.

I have no idea what was wrong with the old drop table, V polarity mods from Grineer, -- polarities from Corpus, abilities from Infested and D polality mods from all factions.

There really isn't anything wrong with the drop tables, aside form maybe a few things dropping super often. Just go to different planets at different levels and you'll get what you want. You can't just sit around farming the one place the whole time and hope for everything to fall into your lap. That said I still haven't seen a master thief in over 375 hours playing xD

Mod drops are now spread among different enemy types and levels - you can't get every mod in game from Xini farm any more. Also at the end of the day it's RNG after all - don't blame game for your bad luck.

Except the RNG is in game so he should blame the game for his bad luck, add in the fact that DE still hasn't released the drop tables. We are swinging in the dark trying to find some commons mods here. DE dropped the ball here.

RNG

And the perils of.

Since I reset my account, I have 200 hours. Not a single Tactical Pump.

in the beginning I got a lot of AMMMO.STOCK and TACTICAL.PUMP

I fused them because I saw no Need for shotgun mods back then,

now that I use them I am unable to find the mods that give you more max.ammo and faster reload

I think ist intentional because the same mods for rifle and pistol are dropping like sand everywhere

theres a litle mechanic in this game to maximise your effectivness ...

when using a shotgun you can give all the rifle mods to the deathcube sentinel,

it will greatly benefit your survivability in lvl50+ missions

so using shootguns essentially is the best way to maximize your endgame power,

thats why those shotgunmods, that would further enhance this benefit, are hard to find ...

I would love to see a shotgun sentinel next to be able to use this mechanic the other way around