The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwing Knives Being The Only Pistols In This Game,

yarash2110

A t3 level 100 heavy gunner has 15k health and 3.3k shields a level 130 has 26k health 4.6k shields, post a video of you one shooting any heavy unit with a Kunai or a despair. A ancient level 130 has 15k health and 2886 armor, comments like your just show that you are clueless it is better not to make claims that are easily disproved.

i didnt say kunainand despair... I said ogris, and it is capble of that, comments likeyours show that you are clueless about ehat you are responding to ( i had to write that sorry, i dont mean to be a $&*^)

Armor is being reviewed for U10 so we'll see by then how effective any weapon has gotten and if armor ignore is changed or removed altogether to fix the balances.

i am worried about armor "balance" because there are some over powered as hell weapons that aren't armor ignore, ogris, dread is armor ignore on only a small amount of enemies just like lanka, those weapons are already one or two shotting amazing leveled ancients and heavys without armor ignore, with armor being reduced you will get even more super freaking atom bomb in your hands,

i didnt say kunainand despair... I said ogris, and it is capble of that, comments likeyours show that you are clueless about ehat you are responding to ( i had to write that sorry, i dont mean to be a $&*^)

The entirety of what tiaait was talking about was Kunai using Ogris as a reference for ammo. You said yes, I am starting to think you didn't even read his comment then stated talking about Ogris.

The entirety of what tiaait was talking about was Kunai using Ogris as a reference for ammo. You said yes, I am starting to think you didn't even read his comment then stated talking about Ogris.

dude, he talked about ogris as well, and because despair kunai and hikou arent a oneshot massive damage weps, im obviously talking about ogris, that can one shot huge leveld enemies, and has 540 freaking rockets, pls pay attention to the whole comment

i am worried about armor "balance" because there are some over powered as hell weapons that aren't armor ignore, ogris, dread is armor ignore on only a small amount of enemies just like lanka, those weapons are already one or two shotting amazing leveled ancients and heavys without armor ignore, with armor being reduced you will get even more super freaking atom bomb in your hands,

We'll see when the update drops.

Somehow though, I always figured the logical way to go about all this mess about weapons was to have them follow a basic elemental weakness circle. That is, as it stand right now, the standard 'elements' are "Fire, Ice, Electric, Armor Piercing and Poison". Serrated and Armor ignore stand apart as a do-all kind of 'element' by disregarding one thing or another entirely.

I'd see 'armor ignore' be not complete armor ignorance but partial instead, like 50% or somesuch so that other elemental damages would work accordingly to the enemy type (like Fire for Infested, AP for Grineers, etc.). That way, weapons that have Armor Ignore isn't a solution to everything but better mod setup is.

Of course, that's quite probably what the devs have to think over along with their armor system balance; the current regressing curve armor makes a certain threshold of armor increment really slowly but is also ridiculously high. For example : 2800 Armor is about 96.5% damage reduction... so any damage of 100 is reduced to ~3-4. They could cap it to something like 85% or make it regress infinitely towards 85% instead of 100%.

Then have "Armor Ignore" reduce a set amount off of that value instead of completely overriding it.

Edited by Wiegraf