The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Phobos -> Shklovsky Minimap Enemy Spawn Problem

Hypothermial

So I was playing this mission, Exterminate all Grineer, typical stuff. But after a while, I noticed that I was missing just one enemy. Just one. But no matter how hard I looked, I could not find that one last enemy. So is there a bug? Maybe. Am I just terrible at searching? Probably. But the objective marker switched places instantly every time I attempted to approach it. And it was always the same spot it would switch to, so I assume that the enemy was in a static position.

That's basically it, I guess.

I have been having that exact same issue.  I have also had it with 2 enemies missing.  To rectify this, we have run this mission with a group and we were still stuck with one enemy that we could not find and the position marker jumping around aimlessly.  It would not be the end of the world other than we cannot advance past Clustril and therefore not open up any other section of the map.

I copy this from another topic concerning the same mission/ planet:

"1 of the grineer was shooting from inside of a platform - one with an alarm switch on top of it. I couldn't shoot it, but it could damage me with his regular gun fire. His missiles or grenades - no idea what kind of unit it's been - couldn't leave the object.

I've continued on.. and eventually the mission's progress tracker - the one usually pointing towards the closest enemy - got messed up and was making me return to a tunnel, 'cos I assume the path finding got messed up.

Edit: By this pointonly the bugged unit remained

Never mind that...

I've returned to the stuck unit hoping that it got 'unstuck' by the time, but it was no longer there.

I've had the enemy radar equipped, so I'm absolutely sure.

My theory is that enemy units can sometimes end up inside walls and objects and if no player has them tracket - by proximity - they'll just fall down - unlimited - without dying. This would explain the path finding issue and why enemy radar couldn't find the bugged unit I knew about already.

I sincearly hope this info will help fixing it, 'cos I had to abondon this mission 2 times in a row - about 1 hour wasted - already."