The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The new mods sets, Mecha, Tek and Synth, their potential and problems

Abradon96

The new mods games for kubrow, kavat and sentinela are a great attempt to balance their use and potential in the game, however, they fall short because in the moment of truth it is much more advantageous to always use kavats than kubrows, specifically the capacodad to eliminate all the armor, give criticisms and improvements, etc. The wick mods are a great contribution, I would only have two comments about it: first, make the kubrow brand more noticeable because sometimes it goes unnoticed. Second, the armor buff that Mecha Pulse gives you only lasts 8 seconds, I do not know if it is an error or by the way, I just think that the potential of this mod is that it lasts equal to or more than the brand or even that it could accumulate .
Tek mods are "regular", the truth is that the only mods with potential in my opinion is Tek Assault, although it has several limitations. The idea of staying in an area to get a critical damage bonus is seductive, but when this area has a radius of 3 meters is frustrating, we talk about a game of hordes that asks us to move and stay still in such an area little. A bad idea, at least, I would ask that this area have a radius of meters. When I tried Tek Gravity, I felt quite disappointed basically because you have to wait at least 15 seconds to attract the enemies with a ground attack, not counting the small area where it takes effect, and that there must also be enemies in the area marked for it. kavat to make it work, my suggestion is that the mod always works, with a 50% probability, and that within the zone (which I hope it extends) that probability increases. the last problem with this mod is the scalability of the area, in the case of Mods Mecha, the idea of states in an area of effect is masterful, but the damage (which in itself is little) in such a small effect The area simply it does not work.
As for the Mods of Synth, it is interesting to fill the magazine with a weapon while it is locked, but here I find several contradictions. First, this would be useful with large loader weapons, because the benefit would be greater, but if we consider the mod, the synthetic load is counterproductive, because we need a large loader to take advantage of the global bonus, but this mod only gives us the damage. Bonus in the last bullet and after the fact asks us for a charger with a minimum of 6, which reduces the potential if it is even more.
Synth Fiber and Synth Deconstruct have the purpose of generating energy orbs and with them increasing the armor (and with it the survival) of the sentinels, the problem here lies in the efficiency of generating said orbs of energy with only 25% and that the armor lasts so little, it would only serve in scenarios against infestation although I am not very sure. the last mod Synth Reflex being sincere, there are better possibilities to it, if we still want to sacrifice a slot mod in a warframe to put sheath speed, there are better alternatives as much more potential as Vigorous Swap.
Finally and remembering that my critics seek in the most cordial way the improvement of the game would believe that a solution that would improve the dynamics of pets and sentinels in the game would be the possibility of ordering our companions to which enemy to attack, so the problem of the kubrow brand and the sentinel health orbs will be solved by having the companion and warframe attack the same target. So also the co-behavior so random and sometimes erratic of the companions that sometimes do what they want (an example of this is the Hunter Mod Set) would be solved.

A cordial greeting