The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashing When Loading Daily Tribute

DongusBanger

My game keeps crashing shortly after I log in when it tries to load my daily tribute. It only started doing this for me after the most recent update to the game earlier today. Any ideas on what could be wrong? I really want to play but I can't even claim the daily reward without crashing. There's no "Evolution Launcher is not responding" or anything. The game just freezes for a quick second and is completely crashes, there's no failed to load message or anything; I just end up back on my desktop.

Something similar happens to me.  I pull up warframe, daily tribute shows up, then my mouse doesn't even register on the screen.  I close it out and pull it up to happen again.  I verified my download cache once and it worked.  After that I haven't gotten it to work again

20 hours ago, Shadowpen said:

Something similar happens to me.  I pull up warframe, daily tribute shows up, then my mouse doesn't even register on the screen.  I close it out and pull it up to happen again.  I verified my download cache once and it worked.  After that I haven't gotten it to work again

Alright, I'll try it I suppose.