Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killed in Arbs from full hp by a very small amount of damage!

Hibik_

Hi there,

I was 25 mins into an Arbitration last night using Trinity Prime with +300% ability strength. I had my Link and my Blessing up, and I was at full health, full shield. Almost no enemies in sight. Everything is going just perfectly. Until all of a sudden I just drop dead out of seemingly nowhere. After being confused and angered by this, I found that I am able to check my death log using Warframe's EE.log file. Upon further investigation I found the moment of death in EE.log, and here it is:

23:41:29 - <Hibik_> took 91 damage at 841 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle

Can anyone tell me if this bug has happened to them, and if so, why this bug happens? If you could also tell me if DE are aware of it and are on the case to fix it then that would be awesome too. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

I guess that's the damages shown in your logs that are false. Because Nullifier snipers in high lvl are just oneshot weapons. So maybe the bug is just what's logged into your log file.

You need to be really carefull with nullifiers when playing against corpus.

Yes, this happen to me a few nights ago. Near the end of a wave, very few enemies around and pretty close to full health & shields...then bam! dead in an instant.

Unfortunately did not think to check log...just sat in stunned silence for a few minutes then quit the mission.