Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mecha Overload Still not Working?

Azimbee

Seems to still not be working or displaying correctly.

CRUfwYu.pngIt's only applying the base status chance of the primary weapon, I have to ask if this is intended. Hunter Synergy applies the modded crit chance for the Crit-Link. Mecha Overload doesn't appear to be doing the same for status chance.
suNpRrU.png

For some reason the status chance drops when you load up the arsenal. See it's listed as 65%, correctly, but I load it up and it drops to 31.5%, which is about what it would be with 60% of 50%, but not quite. Not sure what's going on here. 

Edited by Azimbee

On 2018-12-02 at 3:56 PM, Azimbee said:

Seems to still not be working or displaying correctly.

CRUfwYu.pngIt's only applying the base status chance of the primary weapon, I have to ask if this is intended. Hunter Synergy applies the modded crit chance for the Crit-Link. Mecha Overload doesn't appear to be doing the same for status chance.
suNpRrU.png

For some reason the status chance drops when you load up the arsenal. See it's listed as 65%, correctly, but I load it up and it drops to 31.5%, which is about what it would be with 60% of 50%, but not quite. Not sure what's going on here. 

If you see on the wiki, Miter have different values for Charged and Uncharged shots, those link-crit/status mods will get the value from the uncharged, same thing with bows or any other chargeable weapons, I'm not sure about weapons with different shooting mechanics or secondary shots.
If you want a good weapon to use with, I suggest Vectis Prime or any gun with good crit that can reach 100% status that don't have those second values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJMHkdfQ2a4&feature=youtu.be