Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick suggestion for new Ember passive ability

Zoh_Veldae

Just what the title says. Currently, Ember has the following passive ability:

Ignition - While suffering from Heat status proc, Ember has +35% Ability Strength and restores 10 Energy per second.

Ignoring the fact that it's a passive ability that rewards detrimental behavior (letting your warframe suffer status procs), there is a very little number of enemies that actually inflict that specific proc reliably. Right now I only remember Grineer Napalms and Corpus Fusion Moas. And nobody should have to purposely build a self damage weapon to specifically trigger this passive ability.

To remedy this, I leave here a suggestion for a new passive ability:

Cremation - Enemies that die while on fire within a 15 meter radius of Ember have a 35% chance to drop extra energy orbs.

Taking inspiration by Nezha's recent tweaks, this passive ability will always be relevant in any situation and Ember will always have ways to trigger it reliably. It will also serve to help squad mates, as energy providers will never not be on demand in any team composition. The range is supposed to match World on Fire's base range.

Will this make Ember more relevant in the metagame? Absolutely not. Just this change alone won't be enough, she'll need new effects on some of her augments, new synergies on her abilities, etc. Still, you gotta start somewhere. Have people already suggested something similar in these forums? Most likely. If so, this post will just serve to reinforce the point. If not, now you have a place to start at.

Quick post that I remembered to post. Hopefully it'll make sense to all.

4 hours ago, Zoh_Veldae said:

Just what the title says. Currently, Ember has the following passive ability:

Ignition - While suffering from Heat status proc, Ember has +35% Ability Strength and restores 10 Energy per second.

Ignoring the fact that it's a passive ability that rewards detrimental behavior (letting your warframe suffer status procs), there is a very little number of enemies that actually inflict that specific proc reliably. Right now I only remember Grineer Napalms and Corpus Fusion Moas. And nobody should have to purposely build a self damage weapon to specifically trigger this passive ability.

To remedy this, I leave here a suggestion for a new passive ability:

Cremation - Enemies that die while on fire within a 15 meter radius of Ember have a 35% chance to drop extra energy orbs.

Taking inspiration by Nezha's recent tweaks, this passive ability will always be relevant in any situation and Ember will always have ways to trigger it reliably. It will also serve to help squad mates, as energy providers will never not be on demand in any team composition. The range is supposed to match World on Fire's base range.

Will this make Ember more relevant in the metagame? Absolutely not. Just this change alone won't be enough, she'll need new effects on some of her augments, new synergies on her abilities, etc. Still, you gotta start somewhere. Have people already suggested something similar in these forums? Most likely. If so, this post will just serve to reinforce the point. If not, now you have a place to start at.

Quick post that I remembered to post. Hopefully it'll make sense to all.

It also help her to build without maxed fleeting expertise.

To be honest thats a good rework passive to produce energy orb.

She also energy hungry too. So this sums up.