Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Hell Does Warframe Skills Drop ?

Z3R0cz

Hey guys.
I would really like to know why does Warframe skills drop's ? (its probably cuz theres not so much mods anyway) cuz when you build up a warframe you get automaticly all 4 skills that you cant sell, will this change ? i hope not. Let's just hope they change it when you could only install mod once ( which will be really bad cuz on my ashe i often change teleport and shuriken for something actually usefull )

Also When i say drop i mean they Fall off dead enemies ;D

Thank you, Z3R0cz

You're unable to sell mods for a warframe you own. So, if you had two slash dashes you could sell one but one stays. Also, since the only mods with the same polarity as the abilities (the double dash) is other abilities, you need them to efficiently upgrade your abilities since mods of the same polarity level up mods more. 

Hey guys.

I would really like to know why does Warframe skills drop's ? (its probably cuz theres not so much mods anyway) cuz when you build up a warframe you get automaticly all 4 skills that you cant sell, will this change ? i hope not. Let's just hope they change it when you could only install mod once ( which will be really bad cuz on my ashe i often change teleport and shuriken for something actually usefull )

Thank you, Z3R0cz

They drop because DE space-ninja-logic non existent. And also overpowered.

As stated it is understandable that they are dropped to make rare mods more "rare". But what I really don't understand is why they are included in the mod pack bundles on the market. I had some leftover plat and decided to buy the dragon mod pack hoping to get a some rare frame mods such as flow or focus or even some multishots that I still don't have. However right after buying it I got rare ability mods which are basically useless. What a waste of 90 plat....but it is my fault since I could've search up if there was a chance for that. But then again 90 plat and you get "rare" ability mods......

Hey guys.

Thank you, Z3R0cz

They Drop because that is how you get mods. As to why the keep dropping it is so that you can use the extras for fusion of other warframe skills that you don't have sufficient cards for (usually the rares). For example last night I used my spare Slash Dash and Well of LIfe mods to help max Vortex for my new Vauban.

Its not going to be that you can only install a mod once ever, its going to change so that you can't install the same mod in your weapon and a sentinels weapon at the same time, so you will need duplicates as before. That is an unwanted change with the latest mod system, my guess is DE agreed that the time spent swapping mods between frames and weapons was wasted time and went ahead with the rework before they had coded in the change to stop mods used on sentinels being used on weapons,

Anyway, i would have these Mods sellable in shop for some Credits... im really short on Fusion cores and im getting sick of these Well of Life mods that drop like 5/10 ... i just hope they get these mods out (off drop possibilities) after they add some Different Mods... Anyway thanks for Anwsers ;)

Z3R0cz

They Drop because that is how you get mods. As to why the keep dropping it is so that you can use the extras for fusion of other warframe skills that you don't have sufficient cards for (usually the rares). For example last night I used my spare Slash Dash and Well of LIfe mods to help max Vortex for my new Vauban.

Its not going to be that you can only install a mod once ever, its going to change so that you can't install the same mod in your weapon and a sentinels weapon at the same time, so you will need duplicates as before. That is an unwanted change with the latest mod system, my guess is DE agreed that the time spent swapping mods between frames and weapons was wasted time and went ahead with the rework before they had coded in the change to stop mods used on sentinels being used on weapons,

Hah.. no i dont think that these mods will work like this :o .. my guess is that Every single mod you managed to put into something Could not be put into something different (you put lets say Flow to Ember and now you cant put Flow to any other warframe) atleast thats my guess and i think this gives more sense :|