Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe themed modulars

(PSN)lord-dra

so with so many modular equipment types i would love to see some parts for each that let u continue your warframes theme like we already have infested zaw parts for nidus we could also give him infested parts for kitguns, amps, k drives, and moas and not just him like we could do egyptian themed parts to represent inaros ocean based parts for hydroid u get the idea of course u could mix and match parts in order to have your modular equip represent all your favorite warframes or match them all to 1 specific warframe and of course like the infested zaw parts there would be more than 1 part for each category so using the already existing infested zaw parts as a example just using infested parts gives u 4 main forms in terms of appearance if u factor in the infested arcana then the amount of infested combinations becomes 8

sorry about the long post i just think this could be a great idea 

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

i cant tell if you wanting modular looks for frames or have modular warframes which DE will not be making player made warframes 

neither im talking about making parts for things like zaws, amps, kitguns, k drives, and moas that follow the themes of warframes for example nidus is infested(which there alredy r infested zaw parts so thats a start) inaros is egyptian hydroid is ocean octavia is music and so on so that we can have our modular equip match our warframes or combine parts of different themes to make something unique i was in no way suggesting  anything about the warframes themselves