Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Weapon Testing Room

Ozais

they should add a room that allows you to test weapons before you build or buy them to see if you would like to use it or its worth building at all like the dojo reseach weapons which cost forma to build which is also very rare to most players who can not afford plat i think this would be nice to add some thing like that to give them a chance to try them out before building or buying it 

No offense, but I think they should focus more on things for people that do spend money vs. those that do not. This is a business after all and if you want to continue to play for free, they need items that people are willing to buy.

No offense, but I think they should focus more on things for people that do spend money vs. those that do not. This is a business after all and if you want to continue to play for free, they need items that people are willing to buy.

Wha? Major nope, dood.

The major sticking point of Warfarm is that none of it is pay-to-win. Guns and frames are only good when you have good mods and high levels, things that can only be achieved through hard work. I DO NOT want to buy an endgame-class weapon just to keep up with everyone who does buy the endgame-class weapon. It's so much more rewarding when you actually farm your stuffs. I spent 5 hours soloing J3 for VoltSys 2 nights ago, and I finally got it yesterday morning. It felt extremely rewarding.

Wha? Major nope, dood.

The major sticking point of Warfarm is that none of it is pay-to-win. Guns and frames are only good when you have good mods and high levels, things that can only be achieved through hard work. I DO NOT want to buy an endgame-class weapon just to keep up with everyone who does buy the endgame-class weapon. It's so much more rewarding when you actually farm your stuffs. I spent 5 hours soloing J3 for VoltSys 2 nights ago, and I finally got it yesterday morning. It felt extremely rewarding.

Cosmetics dude, cosmetics. Making just about everything free or farmable will be the downfall here. Why do people like you always assume power items when someone talks about paying?

I farm everything, but that does not mean I wouldn't pay to look different.