Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kill bounties are unplayable with 4 people

(XBOX)Unrivaled20

its impossible to find enemies to kill in the time given with 4 people, at least how its suppose to work cus its impossible to do it with 4 minutes remaining and i have failed bounties because enemies didnt spawn. i guess ill just mine. whats the point of giving us a giant map if we cant find enemies to kill on it.

The timed kill bounties can be a pain, when you aren’t in the more populated spots on the map. I had trouble finding enough enemies while solo, when Fortuna first dropped on PC. Once I learned the map, I simply whip out my K-drive or archwing, and haul booty to the busy spots. Making sure to not destroy the reinforcement beacons, can also help with upping the enemy spawns. 

People have to learn to let the enemy escalate the fights.  Wait for them to plant banners and then DO NOT kill the banners.   This will make more and more crap appear.   But initially u should use waypoints to gather and goto places on map with names.

PS: Stop using archwings morons!!!  You have to use a K drive if u want K drive points....     Hmmmmm  where are those races at....