Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two sorties, being the second a harder one

Mados.sys

Well i guess i'm not the only one that feels frustrated when getting a sculpture, 4k endo, or a forma when struggling to finish a hard sortie, so... why don't add a second one with better rewards?

Some players claim that lvl 100 is nothing and easy (it may be true, but at the same time is not) so since the 3 missions end in lvl 80-100, my idea is to make available a second sortie with re rolled missions, scalling from level 100 - 120, 130 - 145 and 145 - 160, it's gonna be WAY harder, but the idea is to have a second reward so you don't end the day/week like "meh, sculpture again, why bothering?"

Also a friend suggested to make it a weekly extra sortie (7 sorties a week, one of this sortie with those rewards)

-2 Riven mod (or just one, its suppose to be "common" after all)

-6000 Endo

-8000 Kuva

-...7 day booster? (i'm not sure about that one, getting 2 boosters is pretty much the same)

-2 formas

-Crafted potatos (after all on sortie they give the BP but we have to craft them)

-Legendary core

I hope this doesn't end up being a bad idea, i would like to make a second sortie so it doesn't end up being a waste of time for just a sculpture

Edited by Deluxe-Chimera
Suggestion

18 minutes ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

it's gonna be WAY harder

A level bump does not make it harder, especially not enough to warrant increased rewards like the ones you have suggested. RNG not rolling in your favor is not reason enough to get a second roll at better rewards.

The chances of something you don't like are going to be the same with the new Sorties as the existing ones.