Jump to content
  • 0

Kavats


(XBOX)ENA 34
 Share

Question

I have a few questions(and concerns) that the wiki doesn't seem to give insight on.

I really love Khora, I've pretty much use her for everything that Limbo can't do. And Venari is pretty cool, but, I noticed something with Venari that I don't know if it's intentional. When I use the Sharpened Claws mod, I notice that when Venari uses Snare(with or without me marking someone), it seems to remove the armor. I don't usually watch Venari all the time, so I don't know if it is a 100% thing or just happens sometimes, but I'm curious to know more about this.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is intentional, but Venari seems a lot more offensive than most Kavats. Even when I put Venari into the healing posture, she seems to attack a lot more then other Kavats equipped with the same mods. Which is nice, until you die because Venari is off attacking instead of coming to heal when someone gets below 90%.

Another thing that I noticed is that the Smeeta Kavat doesn't seem to attack people when Mischief is active. Like I said before, I haven't watched my Kavat do these things all the time, just the times I happen to watch for a few seconds.

Another thing I almost forgot with Venari! Venari seems to use Pounce even when it's not equipped. This is something I sat and watched because I noticed it while solo farming plastids and just sat in a corner and just used Strangle Dome.

If anyone could give some insight on why these things might happen or if it's supposed to do this, please tell. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Venari has way better AI than the other Kavats so yes, Venari will attack more and in a smarter way (not really)

Venari will not heal constantly when set to healing, you have to activate that ability again to make her heal again, it´s not a toggle ability

I don´t know if Venari will use Pounce when not equipped but Venari has more attacks than normal Kavats so it could be one of her attacks looks like it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
52 minutes ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

When I use the Sharpened Claws mod, I notice that when Venari uses Snare(with or without me marking someone), it seems to remove the armor. I don't usually watch Venari all the time, so I don't know if it is a 100% thing or just happens sometimes, but I'm curious to know more about this.

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but, yeah, Sharpened Claws affects many attacks.

 

52 minutes ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

Also, I'm pretty sure this is intentional, but Venari seems a lot more offensive than most Kavats. Even when I put Venari into the healing posture, she seems to attack a lot more then other Kavats equipped with the same mods.

Yup, Venari is much more aggressive and it has a much bigger "aggro range", as in she attacks alerted/engaged enemies that are much further, when compared to other Kavats.

 

52 minutes ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

Another thing that I noticed is that the Smeeta Kavat doesn't seem to attack people when Mischief is active. Like I said before, I haven't watched my Kavat do these things all the time, just the times I happen to watch for a few seconds.

IDK because I don't use/like this mod (mostly because of cases of AoE and stray bullets)

 

52 minutes ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

Another thing I almost forgot with Venari! Venari seems to use Pounce even when it's not equipped. This is something I sat and watched because I noticed it while solo farming plastids and just sat in a corner and just used Strangle Dome.

IDK, I haven't payed much attention to each of her attacks. I do remember her teleporting to do something other than Snare a few times. Whether that attack stuns or not, I don't know.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
29 minutes ago, (XB1)INZZANE 79 said:

Venari will not heal constantly when set to healing, you have to activate that ability again to make her heal again, it´s not a toggle ability

1

If I'm reading this correctly, which I'm probably not, that is false. Venari, when set to healing posture(And no target is marked), will attack and do normal Kavat stuff(Being stupid) until an ally's health goes below 90%, which then she seeks out said target and heals them until their health is above 90%, when it goes above 90%, she will go back to doing Kavat stuff. This is more reliable then marking a target because it gives all allies a healing source and Venari won't stop and do nothing when the marked target duration ends.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
33 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but, yeah, Sharpened Claws affects many attacks.

 

Yup, Venari is much more aggressive and it has a much bigger "aggro range", as in she attacks alerted/engaged enemies that are much further, when compared to other Kavats.

 

IDK because I don't use/like this mod (mostly because of cases of AoE and stray bullets)

 

IDK, I haven't payed much attention to each of her attacks. I do remember her teleporting to do something other than Snare a few times. Whether that attack stuns or not, I don't know.

2

Yeah, glad I wasn't the only one to notice some of this stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
vor 16 Stunden schrieb (XB1)TheHappyRaider:

If I'm reading this correctly, which I'm probably not, that is false. Venari, when set to healing posture(And no target is marked), will attack and do normal Kavat stuff(Being stupid) until an ally's health goes below 90%, which then she seeks out said target and heals them until their health is above 90%, when it goes above 90%, she will go back to doing Kavat stuff. This is more reliable then marking a target because it gives all allies a healing source and Venari won't stop and do nothing when the marked target duration ends.

You are correct that this is what it should be. In practice, my Venari needs my helping hand 9/10 times to tell her to heal again (annoying when you just want her to heal some NPCs that are walking to extraction). It´s a very good heal when it works though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...