Sign in to follow this  
jxfireruby

Atlas Landslide and Mods that work with it

Question

The wikia states "Landslide is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects, class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), or Acolyte Mods." However, I took tested Atlas with level 2 Frontier Lancer. Without any mods and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 315 damage. With only Covert Lethality and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 371 damage.

In the Simulacrum, I spawned a level 30 Arid Heavy Gunner. Without any mods and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 93 damage. With only Covert Lethality and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 109 damage. With only Pressure Point and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 162 damage. With only Primed Pressure Point and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 188 damage. 

I perform the same test with the Prisma Skana in place of Rakta Dark Dagger and Bright Purity in place of Covert Lethality. Prisma Skana: 93 damage. Prisma Skana with Brigth Purity: 151 damage. Prisma Skana with Pressure Point: 162 damage. Prisma Skana with Primed Pressure Point: 188 damage.

Note: All mods used are max rank.

From this test, it seems Covert Lethality does affect Lanslide, but seems to not contribute 100% melee damage like the mod says. My question is the Covert Lethality contributing damage a bug or the reduced damage from Covert Lethality a bug?

If this needs to be moved to the Bugs section, I apologize for posting it here.

Damage discrepancy is because Cover Lethality is flat increase. Question is now is "Is Covert Lethality contributing damage a bug?"

Edited by jxfireruby
Additoinal Observations

1 answer to this question

Covert lethality should do nothing as long as you aren't performing a finisher. Are you enemies in the simulacrum AI frozen cause that can multiply damage 8 fold and possibly trigger some finisher effects. That being said don't mod covert lethality to an atlas build. Stick with raw damage. Get a killer skana/jaw sword riven and punch the world to death.