Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Landslide and Mods that work with it

jxfireruby

Question

The wikia states "Landslide is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects, class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), or Acolyte Mods." However, I took tested Atlas with level 2 Frontier Lancer. Without any mods and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 315 damage. With only Covert Lethality and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 371 damage.

In the Simulacrum, I spawned a level 30 Arid Heavy Gunner. Without any mods and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 93 damage. With only Covert Lethality and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 109 damage. With only Pressure Point and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 162 damage. With only Primed Pressure Point and using the Rakta Dark Dagger, a maxed Atlas with 100% strength (no additional mods) deals 188 damage. 

I perform the same test with the Prisma Skana in place of Rakta Dark Dagger and Bright Purity in place of Covert Lethality. Prisma Skana: 93 damage. Prisma Skana with Brigth Purity: 151 damage. Prisma Skana with Pressure Point: 162 damage. Prisma Skana with Primed Pressure Point: 188 damage.

Note: All mods used are max rank.

From this test, it seems Covert Lethality does affect Lanslide, but seems to not contribute 100% melee damage like the mod says. My question is the Covert Lethality contributing damage a bug or the reduced damage from Covert Lethality a bug?

If this needs to be moved to the Bugs section, I apologize for posting it here.

Damage discrepancy is because Cover Lethality is flat increase. Question is now is "Is Covert Lethality contributing damage a bug?"

Edited by jxfireruby
Additoinal Observations

1 answer to this question

Covert lethality should do nothing as long as you aren't performing a finisher. Are you enemies in the simulacrum AI frozen cause that can multiply damage 8 fold and possibly trigger some finisher effects. That being said don't mod covert lethality to an atlas build. Stick with raw damage. Get a killer skana/jaw sword riven and punch the world to death.