Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion:make A New Mission-Jailbreak?

R4YCH40S

So here I was wondering...

Tenno is a RACE hated BY EVERYONE(even poor Infested don't like em).

Tenno is Space Ninjas.

But Tennos aren't INFALLIABLE even with their WARFRAMES,NO??

So,my point here is that....

What if,you got captured in a raid,and get imprisoned,instead of you sneaking into the ship everytime??

It can be a daily random event,where when you logged in,after claiming the daily reward,there'd be a slight % chance that you'd receive an alert notification dialog:

While you're offline,the [Grineer/Corpus] faction had ambushed you in your hideout and you ended up,immobilized...

>IF GRINEER

while the ship that you're locked in is on the way to its capital,ready to doom you for eternity in cyrostasis,or worse than that...YOU MUST BREAK FREE NOW!!

>IF CORPUS

and you realized in horror that the Corpus is gonna experiment and possibly,try to duplicate your Orokin enchanced Warframe.YOU MUST FLEE,IMMEADEATELY!!

and by clicking on that dialog,transports the player into a random dungeon with possibility of winning another daily bonus,be it weapon blueprints,artifacts,unique consumeables,rare materials,valueable mods or even Orokin Catalysts/Reactors....

You can choose to ignore it like alerts,and it can either be done alone or with friends.

Difficulty adjusts itself to its own player's capabilities so that they wont get ended up thinking it was too easy to break free.....according to Planet and Zone displayed.

Also,towards the end,you may add a random mini boss of those from Assasination mission that drops respectively their stuffs....and as you slowly breaking through the end,the waves should press in more harder(to stimulate the "winning your freedom process aint easy" and make security critters added on initially?)

The end reward:At least include one blueprint(random) as its lowest tier rank reward.You could make Orokin Catalyst/Reactor blueprints more rarer to get,but it shouldn't be too hard.

NOT CREDITS....

Any feedbacks is welcome,as maybe....my opinion is flawed,but I hope it helps.

TYVM for reading.

PS:Compiled from what I'd seen from forums so far,this might be a potential solution for grinding frustations.

Edited by R4YCH40S

I just hope that devs would read this and (hopefully) implement this.

With all the grinding frustation and the hot topics on debate,I think it might help if they do somethg like this than relying on random alerts.

Might also make it more fair towards free players that,for some reasons,can't load up or somethg.

Since this is PVE oriented,I don't see why not make it fairer..?

PS:My opinion on current cash shop

Feels silly to invest in color template and slots (=3=")

Edited by R4YCH40S

yes, yessssssssssssss Bison approve this topic:

soo far this is the best idea ive read so far to compensate the problem of the drop rate of the mats,orokin catalyst/reactor,blueprints,artifacts and other stuffs and make the game enjoyable and kills the monotony in the process, the design council must see this fantastic suggestion.

Edited by isacraft

Wouldn't make any sense. Why would the Grineer bother leaving your warframe exo-armor on? That is just asking for trouble. Same for Corpus.

Grineer are more likely to kill Tenno, they are driven by hatred; it is in the lore. Corpus on the other hand would love to capture Tenno, but would do it in such a way that it would make escaping very impossible (strip you of the warframe, disarm you, etc) that it wouldn't be all that fun.

Only way I can see it making sense is before they remove your armor, but they would do something like that on the spot of capturing you. How would it make it any different from another mission, being surrounded by enemies?

Erm,G3rman,no offence....

Grineer is humans.Although corrupt,we cant say that Grineer would definitely kill Tennos on the spot.(cause like those bosses of Grineer we fought so far,each had their own agenda as well).

Maybe Grineer would keep you as their personal "play thing"...

My idea is that when Grineer capture you,you'd start out in a cell,wehre your weapons deactivated,till Lotus gets back in contact and help you break free.

As goes for Corpus,yes I agree they'd be interested to capture you whole to study of yourself.

But they WANT YOU ALIVE,which makes it more thrilling.

How would it make it any different from another mission, being surrounded by enemies?

Good question,but didn't you read the rewards offered??At very least,it drives you to do it since most people had frustations on grinding.

Maybe throughout the mission,they find rare materials throughout dungeon(albiet toned down) and towards the end,THEY WOULD WIN ONE RANDOM BLUEPRINT and a RANDOM UNIQUE REWARD.

Yeah,then again,I did realize you're a Master.....you may choose to load up on plats and save all the hard work,

but don't tell me,you'd never faced or run into issues that:

"How I wish I can get some of materials easily as that(Rubedo)..."

"Why my blueprints for my Warframe is difficult to collect?..."

Maybe it doesn't follow the lore quite throughly,but my point here is THAT:

Everyone at least,gets more initiative to play(think of this mission as Bonus MISSION,albiet tougher,but REWARDING IF COMPLETED).

Edited by R4YCH40S

Still doesn't explain why they would leave your exo-armor on if they plan to keep you from escaping. Still doesn't explain how you are supposed to escape if your weapons are deactivated since there is no unarmed combat. Does not explain why this mission is any different in its play, read play, than any other.

Adding rare materials or random blueprints to make up for your level's shortcomings does not make it a worthy addition. It's just begging for more stuff.

There is no guarantee in any random reward mission of me getting what I need, while if I go to a farming location, I know basically of what there is to get there.

Lore is pretty important to the fan base so you don't dismiss it, not to mention there are too many holes in the level for it to be properly playable and believable. Lore is one thing, breaking the suspension of belief in games is another.

"Oh, the Grineer knocked me out and put me in a room with useless weapons. My energy is useless too because they shortcircuited the suit. At least Lotus can somehow open the door, even though she can't open the cryopods of Tenno near and far. Guess I will run to the end without being able to do anything."

And if you could use your abilities or guns, it would make even less sense.

Edited by G3rman

Hmmm,could be legit,but the Design Council might change this idea.(if they were to adopt it to suit the lore fluff issue at very least)....

But at least,hopefully they keep the reward tier then.

I'd make the mission capped where you could only use your Melee weapon and Sidearm only.(no ablities to bail you out then).

Maybe it was random,unfixed,undesignated,but still at least I don't like being in a situation,where you farm boss repeatedly for that designated stuff and get nothing.Frustated,they may ignore playing altogether,which makes this game bad.

I'm not saying that they must follow my idea,but I'm just giving a suggestion(indirectly):

MAKE A BONUS MISSION THAT'S ABSOLUTELY REWARDING(IN A WAY)SO THAT THE PLAYERS WONT FEEL SICK OF PLAYING THIS GAME IN A MONOTONEOUS GRIND FASHION,EARN NOTHING,RAGEQUIT.

BAD FOR ANY GAME'S LIFESPAN.

Edited by R4YCH40S

Might be kind of fun.

In Lost Planet 2 there is one mission which will split your team in half (or split somehow, but more on the prisoner side). If you solo, or if you're with others in co-op, it places you and at least one other friendly in a prison cell with only a pistol and you have to break out. While the others are outside with their full loadouts blazing through the legions of fodder to break your way in. Although in that game you at least pick up other guns, which become your loadout (of whatever you customized that praticular gun type to, of the types you can change like rifle, shotgun, rocket launcher, etc). Totally different mechanic obviously, but we do already have missions that essentially limit at least one of us to only our secondary.

Still doesn't explain why they would leave your exo-armor on if they plan to keep you from escaping. Still doesn't explain how you are supposed to escape if your weapons are deactivated since there is no unarmed combat. Does not explain why this mission is any different in its play, read play, than any other.

Adding rare materials or random blueprints to make up for your level's shortcomings does not make it a worthy addition. It's just begging for more stuff.

There is no guarantee in any random reward mission of me getting what I need, while if I go to a farming location, I know basically of what there is to get there.

Lore is pretty important to the fan base so you don't dismiss it, not to mention there are too many holes in the level for it to be properly playable and believable. Lore is one thing, breaking the suspension of belief in games is another.

"Oh, the Grineer knocked me out and put me in a room with useless weapons. My energy is useless too because they shortcircuited the suit. At least Lotus can somehow open the door, even though she can't open the cryopods of Tenno near and far. Guess I will run to the end without being able to do anything."

And if you could use your abilities or guns, it would make even less sense.

Well, how about this. How about the enemies don't even know how to take the exoarmor off? Or the materials being too tough to remove. As for the weapons part, I could imagine the exo-armor having some hidden melee dagger/pistol slot that a warframe can reach into as a back-up weapon. But it wouldn't be in the weapons slot or anything, it'd just be for the level. And as you explore further into the level, you can find 1, and only 1, weapon of yours. It could be random. You could find your melee weapon, or your main pistol weapon, or your primary weapon.

Well, how about this. How about the enemies don't even know how to take the exoarmor off? Or the materials being too tough to remove. As for the weapons part, I could imagine the exo-armor having some hidden melee dagger/pistol slot that a warframe can reach into as a back-up weapon. But it wouldn't be in the weapons slot or anything, it'd just be for the level. And as you explore further into the level, you can find 1, and only 1, weapon of yours. It could be random. You could find your melee weapon, or your main pistol weapon, or your primary weapon.

Grineer Lancer : Sir, we managed to capture a Tenno.

Grineer General : Remove his armor, you idiot clone, and imprisom him asap. He'll be a good sport in Unreal Tournament this week.

10 minutes passed

Grneer Lancer : Sir, we can't remove his armor.

Grineer General : Put him in the airlock and toss him out in space. I guess our tournament can live without Tenno.

how about this

you are kept in an sheild sucking room where they are trying to extract your suit

you wake up hack the system get out and look for your weapons which they took

then you realiz that your connection is getting weaker with loutes she was able to tell you that your weapons

are scaterd around the ship bieng examend by the corups you then will have to sneak on them and kill them with hand compat

until u get all of your weapons back you then manage(somehow) get back your connection with the lotus she then tells you that they now know

too much and that you have to destroy the reactor core and then you make your run

as for the grinear

same thing except that you are kept in a dungoune about to be killed with the rope thing that kills u by the throte(dont remmemper what it is called) and your weapones are scatterd around the ship with randome greedy grinears and then you do the same thing

excuse my poor english and spelling mistakes try to guess the meaning

Grineer Lancer : Sir, we managed to capture a Tenno.

Grineer General : Remove his armor, you idiot clone, and imprisom him asap. He'll be a good sport in Unreal Tournament this week.

10 minutes passed

Grneer Lancer : Sir, we can't remove his armor.

Grineer General : Put him in the airlock and toss him out in space. I guess our tournament can live without Tenno.

Nice One Necro~