Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gilded Moa and Kitgun not appearing under equipment in profile.

(PSN)CarribeanWolf

Ok, so this might sound a bit weird, but I recently gilded a Rattleguts Kitgun and a Lambeo Moa (Both Using their in game names for simplecity) and have ranked them up to Rank 19 and Rank 4 respectively. The issue is that even though they are supposed to give MR, I havent seen them pop up in my account under equipment. I've tried checking the secondary and robotics tabs while also using the progress order function to try and find them to try to get them to appear. None of this has worked for me so far so has anyone found this bug and know of a way to help?

boards, kitguns, and moas have all been missing from profiles since fortuna's launch. DE just has not gotten around to fixing it/implementing it somehow, even though this exact same issue happened with PoE at launch and it seemed like they should have figured it out then.

Edited by OvisCaedo

9 hours ago, ssj782 said:

Zaws did the exact same thing for a long time. They'll add them eventually.

10 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

boards, kitguns, and moas have all been missing from profiles since fortuna's launch. DE just has not gotten around to fixing it/implementing it somehow, even though this exact same issue happened with PoE at launch and it seemed like they should have figured it out then.

Any idea how long that might take?