Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Monster Very Slow?

WolfWolf

I don't think the AI of enemies are good and fast enough at the moment to be able to do that kind of stuff. Not only do Grineer and Corpus have heavy armor (excluding the fact that Rhino can wallrun) but they also seem extremely unathletic.

Still, the AI of enemies isn't good enough for it- not even stalker could wallrun without being a derp. Cause the Stalker is a pretty big derp from what i've experienced, too.

So if i got this right OP is complaining about people being hard to hit in PvP?

He played PvP and found hitting other players fairly difficult, which he liked.

He doesn't like how the normal enemies in PvE just facetank your shots, and believes it would be nice to have enemies that could wallrun, move faster, and other things affecting mobility.

He played PvP and found hitting other players fairly difficult, which he liked.

He doesn't like how the normal enemies in PvE just facetank your shots, and believes it would be nice to have enemies that could wallrun, move faster, and other things affecting mobility.

and that why training room would be good for dojo and also making different type enemies who could be very flimsy but very fast like loki. Which I think it is ok for making the enemies very fast but flimsy is good for them...Never make they too beefy in armor or either in health.