Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

food for thought.

(PSN)teacup775

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dtHDcwZwIPg

I know warframe has several of the mechanics, but on those points I’d say they are currently badly utilized (parkour has what joy in orb valis? the caves are a crying loss).

I know gas city rework is underway, but Prince of Persia. Just sayin.

Now limb or env destruction. I want to blow off a leg of a heavy gunner.

Or Nemisis reworked so be more demanding or a recurring mini thread of activity. Noog takes revenge on you, you take him out but have more things to do to finish out “consequences”.

I hope orb bosses can be scaled and whacked as a mechanic, because that was an opportunity so missed with eidelons. I remember a pug lvl 2 excal doing the right thing to terry in the early days of eidolon. he jumped on the eidelon and had at it. he had no fear, but the boss didn’t have that kind of satisfaction.

How about being able to specifically troll groups of enemies (maybe with team comps) to enrage them and go beyond even alert level in vallis?

Just not (ie only) higher enemy level.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb (PS4)teacup775:

(parkour has what joy in orb valis? the caves are a crying loss).

I know gas city rework is underway, but Prince of Persia. Just sayin.

Ever tried a Spy mission on Lua? There are just as many who are outspoken against making parkour mandatory as there are people in favour of it.

I'm not saying that either side is right or wrong, both have valid points.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb (PS4)teacup775:

Now limb or env destruction. I want to blow off a leg of a heavy gunner.

Whould require a ground up rework of EVERY enemy in the game.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb (PS4)teacup775:

Or Nemisis reworked so be more demanding or a recurring mini thread of activity. Noog takes revenge on you, you take him out but have more things to do to finish out “consequences”.

Who is Noog supposed to be? And are you talking about the Kingpin system, which is already in the works?

31 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Ever tried a Spy mission on Lua? There are just as many who are outspoken against making parkour mandatory as there are people in favour of it.

I'm not saying that either side is right or wrong, both have valid points.

Whould require a ground up rework of EVERY enemy in the game.

Who is Noog supposed to be? And are you talking about the Kingpin system, which is already in the works?

I’m mr25, so yeh kinda done Lua. I enjoy spies and I enjoy parkour in it. Gas city rework is on the way, but did they do so badly in Vallis? Litterally there is nothing to do but archwing everywhere... even the k drives have no vallis verticallity built for the, and they are rocket boards not snow boards.

However, I did not say to make parkour mandatory. The vallis cave system is simply bad for parkour as movement. They look pretty but are terrible to get around in.

Noog is just a filler name. The kingpin systemn iirc seems to be dojo based. I’m talking personal vendettas.

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

I really dont see the issue with less parkour in orb vallis. the rest of the whole game needs you to parkour and orb vallis is pretty much the only exception since its a large open area. Thats why they added k drives so that you still get some fun movement out of the place. Why is parkour needed there when 90% of the game already uses it? In that case its better to add more varid places like orb vallis so that you get a change of pace.