Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to log in, check info.

Strife-

Question

Well it's december 17 from 2018, I was playing just fine a couple of minutes ago when suddenly while I was in a dojo duel my game crashed and now I am trying to log in but everytime it fails and says to check info.

I am writting my information correctly though. anyone else with this issue?

5 answers to this question

i even got this but solve by IP.. some IP got bans 

ex china

sometime my isp may use china gateway and i can't login.. but lucky my isp random IP and gateway anytime fiber reconnect so i just reset rounter and that solve..very rare case   if you still can't and reset rounter not help  you may need use VPN for play this game...

if you want check it PC problem or not try use moblie to connect game.you will got nat problem and  may not play multi-player but still can login for solo

Edited by (PS4)ZeusDeOGod
add more info

10 hours ago, (PS4)ZeusDeOGod said:

i even got this but solve by IP.. some IP got bans 

ex china

sometime my isp may use china gateway and i can't login.. but lucky my isp random IP and gateway anytime fiber reconnect so i just reset rounter and that solve..very rare case   if you still can't and reset rounter not help  you may need use VPN for play this game...

if you want check it PC problem or not try use moblie to connect game.you will got nat problem and  may not play multi-player but still can login for solo

It worked had to reset router, thanks.

Edited by Strife-