Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows and Kavats missing something

LAWD

Fortuna came with new mods, and we have yet to expect even more with the part 2 update, however, ive run into some issue with modding my beast comapnion.

There isnt enough mod slots for what im tryna do.

Pets are missing a command key, it can just be one ability key press, with it, you can just prompt it to do something useful. Cause really relying on AI is questionable.

I do want pets do get an uplift, they seem abit lacking

I think the idea is having diferent pets for diferent thing, like a full damage ardaza kavat (new dual stat mods), or a extra resource smeeta kavat (new fetch mod and new extra duration mod). The problem is the stasis itself, it needs an overall. 

I think if we have as many active pets as we like, all the pets would drain from the same "feeder", or maybe buying slots for active pets, all the problems of the lack of slots would be solve.

17 hours ago, erny0507 said:

I think the idea is having diferent pets for diferent thing, like a full damage ardaza kavat (new dual stat mods), or a extra resource smeeta kavat (new fetch mod and new extra duration mod). The problem is the stasis itself, it needs an overall. 

I do think that's the case as well

17 hours ago, erny0507 said:

I think if we have as many active pets as we like, all the pets would drain from the same "feeder", or maybe buying slots for active pets, all the problems of the lack of slots would be solve.

in what way?