The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does foundry have kitguns yet?

(PSN)santospizarro

It would also be interesting if the foundry were to sell special blueprints, or have its own separate segments/unlockable upgrades dont really give that much for the ship space//layout/animations/functions, and as a new player i would like it if new players in the future / tutorial got remastered, the rewards and gameplay  for redoing missions is lacking some pizzassssssS. How about adding some temporary weapons, melee and parts/resources to go along new weather enhancements, and other features to make each replayable mission, more fun and less practical there should be new enemies and other randomized factors, i think cetus is boring, especially outdoors, and night/day modes dont really have enough impresive rewards or features, drowning with a archwing capable warframe, lack of non-humanouid enemies, or problems, sandworms, dinosourus, or other larger enemies might be typical i find giant robots are okay and it worked for other games, and some enemies are just too hard to see and kill you instantly, reviving requirements are abit dull and cluttery, as for the rewards and animations for exploring and enjoying freemode without any vehicles or good equipment, since its posible to go about playing the game without any mods, or improvements as a noob, the next patch should at least catter to making REAPLAY VALUE more interesting and rewarding. Relay stations and ship alerts are alittle boring, and could definetly use some improvements, i really love warframe its really fun to do some missions, but the rewards can be really disapointing, especially if you lose or die often, some small temporary weapons, and kitgun parts, mods, and temporary enhancements are posible to use the resources in each of the game reases, i mean if there was neurodes to call upon or tellirium obtained, the player can posibly attach them to their warframe, equipment or tools to perform some small burst ability or skill, reducing damage, increasing movement speed, or doubling some other reward, and for the expert players to equip them or use to enhance or modify warframes and weapons/blueprints to become more interesting at the foundry - this is why cetus needs more npc, animals, and the enemies in the game should find more interesting ways to keep up with the players of all levels in all replayabnle missions and modes, etc.

This definitely does not belong to the Kitgun category in the forums. Its a general suggestion.

As i understand you, you find the missions to be pretty much the same - unrewarding, getting old very fast, empty. Which is true, for new players the missions in the first few planets are all the same. However thats how the game is designed, you're supposed to play like this until you clear most of the solar system so you can get used to the various weapon/warfame mechanics and the enemy/mission scaling. So i couldn't agree more on Cetus being boring for a new player.

Also its true that there is a lack of tutorials, but due to the large size of the game with its numerious mechanics it really can't be helped. No amount of tutorials would be enough.

As a new player i can only advice to progress forward. You've literally seen nothing from the game yet.

Most of your suggestions are already implemented into the game, but you still havent reached them - we have various consumables to boost us, temploary weapons, randomized factors, unique mods with special effects, giant enemy robots, enemies that instantly kill you(if you're not careful), etc.

Also Warframe has one of the best replay value for its pve content in the game industry. Most missions need to be replayed later in the game, under different circumstances and modifiers, in order to gain different rewards. If you want an example, check what Sortie missions are.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...