Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will it be possible to transfer the account?

(PSN)UmbralParadox

Question

Hi everyone, I've been playing since 5 years ago on the ps4 and had a lotta fun, I am now going to build my own gaming pc so i was wondering if I could transfer all of my stuff into the pc version of the game, or if it's at least being thought about, I remember they gave us that chance when ps4frame first came out all those years ago.

Walk steady and lift together.

4 answers to this question

I don't think we'll see another migration, unless maybe with ps5, but that's a really long wait. (And it will probably be from PC to ps and not the other way around)

Sry for you but you'll have to start all over again. Shouldn't be too hard, other than some event exclusives and vaulted primes.

Edited by Fiftycentis

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Snake_609_ said:

The farming isn't what bothers me, thats basically the whole of warframe, rather it's the money I sent their way all these years which will all be lost, I guess I'll wait and see how this plays out.

Waiting might take years. DE never talked about a plan of a console to PC migration. (The only migrations are from PC to console when Warframe launches on the given console)
So far DE didn't show any interest in such a transfer. And even if DE was interested, why would Sony want you to leave their platform? Whenever you buy plat on PS4, Sony gets a cut...

You can easily start an account on PC and get everything back via trading.