Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Good Lokies! For T3 Def

OriochiX

Soo im doing a challenge to compleat a game of T3 def whit only lokies well probably will get one frost but thats prity much it its all to show that novas ar not a must have frame to do it :D

soo i need maxed lokies  best if u main him and know how to play him also good weps

add me who want to try this

I can assure you that T3 defense with 4 Lokis is impossible, and with 3 Lokis + Frost it's waste of time.

4 Energy Siphons + Essence Helmet + Streamline and if you keep them out well placed... it is possible, but would be too much work unless you get 4 people up for the challenge =)

• 3 weeks later...

Well finaly i can write back to this thread and still suprised noone whants to take the challange its posible whit better weps and good players :D

its damn hard... i did some "only x-frame" missions with clan mates and Loki is ok for sneaky situation (like heal that downed player over there or spy or the other thingy mission) but DEFENSE??? we tried t1 def and failed at last wave... doesnt matter how much you spam RD, they will overrun the pod and melee it in about 3 seconds down

I've got a 30 supercharged Loki and a double polarized Plasma Sword that can pull off 8.5k damage crits.

Also, triple formaed Soma with maxed Serration and best conceivable build, plus ~350 ammo boxes; can drop 2-3 rank 120 heavies per mag.

My Dethcube probably won't survive the whole run, but it's setup for effective CC (assloads of firerate, max multishot, pentration, and Cryorounds).

I'm in if we can schedule a game at some point in the next few days, but not tonight.

I can assure you that T3 defense with 4 Lokis is impossible, and with 3 Lokis + Frost it's waste of time.

Positive it's not.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past someone to solo the mission with a Loki.

its damn hard... i did some "only x-frame" missions with clan mates and Loki is ok for sneaky situation (like heal that downed player over there or spy or the other thingy mission) but DEFENSE??? we tried t1 def and failed at last wave... doesnt matter how much you spam RD, they will overrun the pod and melee it in about 3 seconds down

I've soloed T1 Defense with Loki and T2 with Excal.

Nothing made it to the pods.

Will try to add some of u guyz im prity sure its posible but we need alot of meele not just reguler dmg

becose at last waves  u know how it drops u start to deal almost no dmg and we will just use radial disarm probably soo best hope is to meele them out whit heavy weps since i notice they dont prioratize the pod after disarm alot of decoy spaming also :D

Mission Success.

Despite some communication/planning difficulties early on, even though I am out of practice with my Loki and brought Gram instead of Galatine, we prevailed.

Once we got the confusion and laser TKs out of the way, things generally went quite smoothly.

never, NEVER, and I seriously mean NEVER use Radial Disarm on a (non-infested) defence mission, under no circumstances is this ever a good idea.

I am saying this as a Frost who has a derpy Loki as a clanmate. We have failed low level waves that we really shouldn't have because of RD.

Honestly don't. Don't even equip the mod just in case you slip.

Ranged shots are easy to block(with bodies or decoys), moreso for the one's that aren't hitscan.(with frost ranged attacks are a non issue) Since loki has no AOE damage attacks, letting anything near you or the pod is going to ruin your day, and/or your team's day.

I don't have a loki or nova yet.. but I wouldn't mind running anything without a nova for once. 

never, NEVER, and I seriously mean NEVER use Radial Disarm on a (non-infested) defence mission, under no circumstances is this ever a good idea.

I am saying this as a Frost who has a derpy Loki as a clanmate. We have failed low level waves that we really shouldn't have because of RD.

Honestly don't. Don't even equip the mod just in case you slip.

Ranged shots are easy to block(with bodies or decoys), moreso for the one's that aren't hitscan.(with frost ranged attacks are a non issue) Since loki has no AOE damage attacks, letting anything near you or the pod is going to ruin your day, and/or your team's day.

I don't have a loki or nova yet.. but I wouldn't mind running anything without a nova for once. 

lol just use galatine whit loki vs infested thats how it works thats his only strong side in infested defense but in ordinary missions he wrecks infested becose invis keeps u alive and u just run in ther and one swing 5 enemys and for reguler defense hes decent since not dieng whit invis is super strong and radial is a saver in aloto f casses when ur swarmed grate sinergy whit invis and meele after that since all u need to do it swing when ther all near the pod loki iisnt perfect but its good enough for me i dont ask for buffs i like his play style and no a pres R o clear room button actual strategy involved  also he looks bad &#! :D he now especialy strong whit galatine and crit build crazy strong never had a chanse to use it yet but i will jump in it some time later.

Edited by antix20

Oh yea, loki is pretty great in infested defence.. he's pretty awesome actually. With RD and ledging the decoy he's way up in the top tier of usefulness.

I still don't have him yet but I do like the idea of his playstyle, definately makes you think about what you're doing and rewards strategic thinking. (I say this as a saryn, with my super awesome melt everyone in one click ability) I am looking forward to getting him

I think his helmet looks a little silly.. but that's just me :s 

Oh yea, loki is pretty great in infested defence.. he's pretty awesome actually. With RD and ledging the decoy he's way up in the top tier of usefulness.

I still don't have him yet but I do like the idea of his playstyle, definately makes you think about what you're doing and rewards strategic thinking. (I say this as a saryn, with my super awesome melt everyone in one click ability) I am looking forward to getting him

I think his helmet looks a little silly.. but that's just me :s 

Evryone has ther opinion man i think lokis helm is awsome shmt unique :D

and rewarding dosint mater aslong as u can play soo far i havent seen a challange in this game other then nighmare mode 0 energy and shelds

vs enemys who literaly kill u in 3 hits and ar like lvl 25