Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Ability After Some Time Elapsed

Andrew016

I wonder how would it be if there was ability that you can use only after some time. For example, when you use Rhino Stomp ability, it would not let you use it again until 1 minute has elapsed. Because there is just 4th ability spamming (Rhino, Nova, Saryn, ...)

And if it was with all skills, 1st ability would load again in 10 seconds, 2nd = 20 seconds, 3rd = 25 seconds, 4th = 45 seconds (these are just random numbers...)

What are your thoughts on this?

In order to have ability cool downs alot of thing would have to be reworked. Such as energy siphon, the new equilibrium mod and the energy system in general.

I dont think that ability cool downs will happen anytime soon.

In fact nothing would have to be changed, except for having cooldowns of course.

Except for the overabundance of blue orbs.

I wonder how would it be if there was ability that you can use only after some time. For example, when you use Rhino Stomp ability, it would not let you use it again until 1 minute has elapsed. Because there is just 4th ability spamming (Rhino, Nova, Saryn, ...)

And if it was with all skills, 1st ability would load again in 10 seconds, 2nd = 20 seconds, 3rd = 25 seconds, 4th = 45 seconds (these are just random numbers...)

What are your thoughts on this?

Why do you want boring mode? :/ Why does Cool down have to be in this game?

If we can't use our skills we will just use our super powerful weapons and lay waste to anything in the room with one shot.

I'm a SPACE NINJA, I shouldn't be limited by boring cool downs. Also most people tend to stop using skills when they are leveling weapons.

Why do you want boring mode? :/ Why does Cool down have to be in this game?

If we can't use our skills we will just use our super powerful weapons and lay waste to anything in the room with one shot.

I'm a SPACE NINJA, I shouldn't be limited by boring cool downs. Also most people tend to stop using skills when they are leveling weapons.

Balance between using weapons and abilities.

DE already tried CDs in this game in early CBT.

They changed it because it slowed gameplay down to a crawl.

Why?

Because 90% of groups in this game decided to wait outside of *every* single door to the next tile to wait for all of their CDs to refresh.

Afterall, why rush into the next room when you cant use your abilities (especially your ultimate)?

All this will do is slow down gameplay and not many will like it.

DE tried it before and I seriously doubt that they are going to try again.