Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Various Prime Warframes and weapons have partially default colors on certain spots

(NSW)Kihunter

I’d like to add that Mag Prime’s hip holsters also retain its original color when attempts at dyeing it are made.

The same goes for Oberon’s lower half and Mag Pneuma skin’s cloth, holsters and head ring portions.

Edited by (NSW)Fryd

i’m having the same issue on several frames, most notably with trinity prime and, weirdly, titania (the ‘ears’ on her helmet and unfortunately her big honkin wings). i think pathwerk is right, it all seems to be objects that are affected by outer physics.

i’ve been having a smaller visual glitch too in arsenal, where the helmet colors don’t change with the rest of the body until after exiting out of that menu. this is happening with all my frames, prime and otherwise 

There's a couple spots on Mirage Prime that aren't recoloring, the tassels on her back stay blue

I think this is also happening to Helios Prime where its main body stays white and gold no matter what.

Oh yeah, and I just got Titania and her ear things and skirt are default always too.

Edited by (NSW)Lavi

Same here, got some frames and weapons where the default scheme overrides the chosen colors. It's seems to mainly affect the accent colors but I haven't shuffled through my whole inventory. Here are some pics so it's easier to see, sry for the quality but I don't have a capture card. For anyone who has the same problem, try to reply to this thread with pics, it'll be easier for the devs to see where the colors are bugging. uFCc7mO.jpgyFwLYMS.jpgUoqP1v9.jpgCs9CI3d.jpga0hs1ug.jpgYXtqT8Q.jpg