Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun Deployer doesn't activate (most of the time) with high ping

DenoDagor

As the title suggests, trying to use you Archgun Deployer with high ping seems harder than its supposed to be.

I tend to have a hard time finding low ping matches (Brazil) and so i'm used to playing at 200ms or more, it's not even much of a problem (Other than going in and out of operator mode which you can really feel the delay). But the Archgun deployer is not having just a delay, it's literally not working at all sometimes. I just had a match with 300ms ping and I managed to use the Archgun once during the whole Orb fight (After clicking the button about 20 something times). The second time I waited until the cooldown timer ran out and still could not AT ALL get it again until the end of the match.

- It's not happening with other gear wheel items, everything else has the usual expected delay because of the high ping.

- Literally nothing happens, meaning that I select the Archgun Deployer and can proceed with whatever I wanna do. Selecting it and waiting without doing anything else also doesn't help.

Whole fight is so bugged and laggy and poorly optimized as Fortuna as a whole that with ping higher than 200-250ms its unplayable, so the only way I can play this bs is by playing solo personally. Thats the only way.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 1

Problem is a lot of friend are having decent ping on every mission. Around 50-70. As soon as it is about Orb fight, weverything turn messy, ping rising at about 120-140 MS with sometime 200+ spikes.
It's affecting every of us, depending on our rig, it's more or less important, but in any case, good or bad computer, there are serious performances issue with orb fight bounty.