The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lag spikes when interacting

Calli_77

Been experiencing Lag spikes whenever i interact with the Arsenal/ foundry/Mod station both in my orbiter and the simulacrum, this has been happening for me since the garuda update and has only been getting worse with each new update, the rest of the game runs fine, just happens when i interact with something and has to load in. all my drivers are up to date, has anyone else experienced this ?

• Like 2

Yes, i get same problem. I had stable 55-60 fps, still, when they released Fortuna. After next updates i get drops to 13 like every 30 sec. Not fun to play at all because every map has those fps drops.

Edited by Yetica

Same problem here, interacting with mod station/entering the upgrade screen of a warframe/weapon - game freezes for like 3 seconds. Never happened before, just recently started. FPS everywhere is great, the freeze only occurs when the game has to load mods it seems (mod station/upgrade screen). Its not happening if for example i interact with the foundry or appearance menus.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Same for me as well as a couple other people I was talking to. I'm wondering if it's a video card issue or not because this started happening to me when I upgraded to an RX 590, while running in windowed full screen. When I change it to just fullscreen, it seems to take care fo all the hitching when interacting.